Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W (850 Views)

Please Can Someone Help Me With Where I Can Get This Item In Nigeria. / N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer? / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by chiefkpokp(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2015
Hello nairalanders, A client need your help, she is comfuse on which of the items could either be catching to girls, she is actually buying all thise items, But she wants to get much quantities on some. Please kindly choose the ones you like, as if you wants to Buy,which of them would you prefer? Thanks. This is not adverts or promotion, I am just running a market survey for her since we have choosing to get all this. Thanks.

Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by MissSlimbody(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2015
Love the 1st and 5thkiss
Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by Enegod(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by EbunLanre(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2015
Love the 5th, 1st and 2nd
Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by Ladybet: 8:46pm On May 18, 2015
Love the 2nd and 1st
Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by queenprecy(f): 8:46pm On May 18, 2015
1 and 5
Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by dmostcheerful(f): 12:45am On May 19, 2015
i had go for the 1st and the 5th
Re: Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W by chiefkpokp(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2015
Thanks all. Your post really help.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker Using Ecobank ATM Machine / Do You Know About Coconut Slicing Machine? / Have You Started Your Business Yet? If Not, What's Stopping You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.