Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k (6270 Views)

Samsung phones “BestDeal” / How To Unlock Huawei Devices To Use Other Networks / Brand New Iphone 6 Plus Cloned For Sale*help My Guy* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
You are just trying to show us how daft you are,i don't have time for people like u.U urself,are u not cloned.ewu

whyniel:

Rolling @camera isn't that sharp.

The more you reply 'us' the more you expose yourself.

The phone is "chinko"

Incase you still didn't get the memo, your wife bought a cloned phone.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2015
Sa

bravedude:
I have a used iPhone 5s for sale ,call 08108924797.location,Lagos
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by eniolaamoda: 6:24pm On May 21, 2015
It very unfortunate u still don't get d point I was driving at.
To hell with the price,he posted 45k I offered 50k. It not price issue.
Am after d yardstick for marketing on nairaland.

For him to post d fone so low in price,in other not to raise eyebrows lethim simply post the nessacary details.
It only a madman d@ won't raise eyebrow on ip5s 45k. U get. So he shud hv posted imei and about phone et all to avoid all dis storyfrom d on-set.although it his thread he can post it whicheva way best suits him. What I am fighting for is d@ we shud post ads correctly. Wen d 1st 2nd 3rd person accused him,he shud simply shut dem up by posting details of d fone and clearing d air.
Am not against the man.no I am not.am speaking generally.
Am sorry mr bravedude if I eva hurt u. Chapter closed.
DeeOneBangin:

Give this man a benefit of doubt, btw all iPhones have Bluetooth. And he can decide to sell his device at whatever price he wants to...

A snapshot of my 5s with the Bluetooth on

1 Like

Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2015
the 3rd picture on the first post is from an original iphone. but i don't think its a factory unlocked iphone. it would av been better if he post the about page. if you can paste the screenshot of the applications, shouldn't be a problem to post that of the about page. this fone should av benn sold and forgotten if its really a factory unlocked iphone 5S
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by whyniel: 7:27pm On May 21, 2015
bravedude:
You are just trying to show us how daft you are,i don't have time for people like u.U urself,are u not cloned.ewu

Just look at you, you finally proved to me your moniker is the opposite of what you are.

Post IMEi number you no post. Please put up the screen shot of the Touch ID & Passcode page; its under the settings page incase you don't know anu mpama.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by tmeeto: 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
The 2nd set of pictures are from and original iphone. The 1st is def from a chinko.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by tmeeto: 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
The 2nd set of pictures are from and original iphone. The 1st set is def from a chinko.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
I fear for some wizkid on nairaland,if I tagged a rediculous price u guys will complain now someone is still complaining that the last pics isn't the same phone,can't u see the both size of the blue tooth?.i tire oh.2 bad dat it's only dafts dat do seek porpularity here.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
Don't have your time.

whyniel:

Just look at you, you finally proved to me your moniker is the opposite of what you are.

Post IMEi number you no post. Please put up the screen shot of the Touch ID & Passcode page; its under the settings page incase you don't know anu mpama.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2015
This is the last time I will have to prove my genueness to some juvenile here on this issue.price changed to 60k since some juvenile are ranting about the low market price.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
Obviously u'r daft.

whyniel:

Rolling @camera isn't that sharp.

The more you reply 'us' the more you expose yourself.

The phone is "chinko"

Incase you still didn't get the memo, your wife bought a cloned phone.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2015
How come u have tissues up there instead of brain

tmeeto:
The 2nd set of pictures are from and original iphone. The 1st is def from a chinko.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
It's unlock oh,have updated my pics and price.tanx

tumababa:
the 3rd picture on the first post is from an original iphone. but i don't think its a factory unlocked iphone. it would av been better if he post the about page. if you can paste the screenshot of the applications, shouldn't be a problem to post that of the about page. this fone should av benn sold and forgotten if its really a factory unlocked iphone 5S
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by dazekid(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
I just checked the imei that the op posted and it came back as being iCloud locked(the op may have locked it himself btw). Also, the second set of screenshots posted are genuine so if we are to judge based on the above facts, the iPhone is legit,
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by whyniel: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
bravedude:
Obviously u'r daft.
Daftdude, you said u don't have my time don't you?
The wise ones have gotten the msg preached already.
Peace!
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by dazekid(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
bravedude:
Done

I don't know if you changed the pictires or something because I can't seem to find it. I said the homescreen1(the first page on the iPhone where the clock, settings etc tabs are displayed).Thanks.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
Thanks,some people are just too difficult and senseless.imagine keeping me up by this time just to prove to them that am not as daft as they are,they prove they no it all and can't picture out a cloned iPhone.

dazekid:
I just checked the imei that the op posted and it came back as being iCloud locked(the op may have locked it himself btw). Also, the second set of screenshots posted are genuine so if we are to judge based on the above facts, the iPhone is legit,
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
Yea I changed them to new set as requested by some jobless juvenile here.

dazekid:

I don't know if you changed the pictires or something because I can't seem to find it. I said the homescreen1(the first page on the iPhone where the clock, settings etc tabs are displayed).Thanks.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
What message do u think every one is as dumb as u'r upgrade ur life pls.

whyniel:

Daftdude, you said u don't have my time don't you?

The wise ones have gotten the msg preached already.

Peace!
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2015
Please give up ur interest because I won't sell to u cool

eniolaamoda:

Ithink u r new to nairaland
I advice u to either change ur post to "clone iphone5s for sale"
This is not olx where u can come nd post cheap scam schemes be warned or u will be trailed.
We nairalanders are blood thirsty for scams like dis.
If I call u and u assure me it not a clone and I end up meeting up with u and u r presenting a clone,trust me bro,u r in for it. He way u would be dragged will be picturell hit frontpage,ur friends, ur friends friend, and ur relatives will see it on facebook, even ur watsapp contacts. Pls be warned.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by pixar(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2015
grin

Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by DeeOneBangin: 6:55am On May 22, 2015
Op! based on the last picture you posted that phone is definately CHINCO. well it's possible u may not know but now we telling u. I advise u change the topic. Nairalanders beware

Now that's a genuine 5s screen shot

Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2015
U'r fool for u not to have known you can check the IMEI online.I pity ur life.

DeeOneBangin:
Op! based on the last picture you posted that phone is definately CHINCO. well it's possible u may not know but now we telling u. I advise u change the topic. Nairalanders beware

Now that's a genuine 5s screen shot
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2015
Sa
bravedude:
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by Damiflies: 9:34am On May 22, 2015
bravedude:
This is the last time I will have to prove my genueness to some juvenile here on this issue.price changed to 60k since some juvenile are ranting about the low market price.

@Price changed to 60k,very funny bro.
Hope that is not applicable to our prior arrangement for tomorrow?
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2015
LoL,just kidding with the price change tin.

tmeeto:
this is even a different phone unless u made some changes.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
SA
bravedude:
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
tumababa:

The 3rd picture i said was original has been removed. If what you have there now is what you want to sell, then sorry to oet you know that the phone is a clone. Your about page shows capacity of 27gig or so. Imei check says its iphone 5s 16gig. So its clone

1 Like

Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 22, 2015
Also the carrier showing mtn-ng shows its fake. Iphone wont show that
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by eniolaamoda: 4:56pm On May 22, 2015
this guy dey vex me
bros pick my call abeg
the idiott neva mentioned a bad camera at first ooo
even if d fone wasnt clone so it neva occured to u to let ppl kno d camera was bad abi,if we dint accuse u uwudnt hv mentioned d@ abi.
mutherfucker.
Re: Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k by bravedude(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2015
Sa
bravedude:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Electronics And Appliances For Sale .. / Hp Envy Dv6t 750gb,8gb ram,core I7 ,2gig Gaming ,blue Ray ,168,000 / hp Compaq Mini Intel Atom 250gb, 42,000,warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.