Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College (43825 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 8:44am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Her mom must be Yoruba.
P
Education is our pride. Well done girl.
the day you will have sense will be the day Buhari will speak Queens english.

That girl should be given honor by Nigeria govt for coming up top even in adversity

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by MOUA(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2015
» Don't try this at home!
We'd tell you not to try this at home, but we sincerely doubt you'll have any interest in participating in this activity. CEO let some guy with a gun shoot at him. Previously, we'd seen the CEO of Texas
Armoring Corporation get behind his bullet proof windshield and let a colleague unload on him with an AK-47. This, though, might be a bit more daring.

According to its website, Nutshellz was a response to Raber's experience being hit in the sweet spot during fights, and also his realization that "most cups can’t withstand the full force of a well-timed kick."

watch video >>>>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/dont-try-this-at-home.html

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by VickyRotex(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2015
Awwwwwww

Congratulobia!!!!!. (((((((Hugs her))))))) kiss kiss

Moral: No condition should ever make you give up your dreams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:56am On May 19, 2015
Was it d crash dat made her face ugly like dat
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by DoTheNeedful: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Her mom must be Yoruba.
P
Must you tribalize everything Try show some class angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by kenx1(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2015
Determination against all odds
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Lordave: 9:00am On May 19, 2015
I'm not a coward, but

I doff my hart for her courage
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Missmossy(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2015
Awwww she is a real survivor congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Prettydiamond(f): 9:02am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=MrKnowitall post=33875347]I'm reading so many ridiculous and slightly senseless comments of people thanking God. It would have been better if God had stopped the plane from crashing in the first place. After all, he knew the plane was going to crash since the beginning of time. Anyways, this is a testament to the human spirit. This woman overcame unimaginable disaster and showed us all of which we are capable. I thank her for not giving up. [/quotedont be ridiculous dear. In everything,no matter how hard it is, learn to thank God..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Okwori12(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2015
She is now another celeb. God has a way of doing things
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by somegirl1: 9:02am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Her mom must be Yoruba.
P

Nope, she's Igbo. Her name is Ijeoma.
Education is key to Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2015
I discovered how special and precious I was when I discovered that I was the only sperm out of 500 million sperms to penetrate the ovum cell of my mum. yes 500 million sperms cos my dad was very healthy and his could be used to grease the ball bearings of a caterpillar earth moving machine.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by TDonald: 9:03am On May 19, 2015
To God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by josephobaro(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2015
speechless. Nice nice one.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by udy4real(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2015
God is too much

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Popemax(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2015
That's what u call a fighting spirit

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by eduxerxes: 9:06am On May 19, 2015
baybeeboi:
and God, He never fails.
Congrats to her and wish her a brighter future ahead.
...I keep asking myself, did God FAIL my Uncle's wife and only daughter who died in the Sosoliso crash? **sobs**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by cold(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we don't question God you know? Cos we as humans know nothing. Don't think the same way Lady Gaga thought in Alejandro,i can decipher that for you if you don't understand the song,its not a love song,it just sounds like a love song
Greatest get-out-of-jail card ever produced for god; 'you can't question god'. That's it, end of story! God gets away again. No questions and no criticisms. Just accept anything thrown at you in name of god...sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by sladimeji(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2015
Adiye tio ku shi ma je agbado.....the fowl that is not dead yet can still eat corn

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
If life was fair, The Government of Nigeria and the Insurance company of Sosoliso air would have paid for her full reconstructive surgery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
cold:

Greatest get-out-of-jail card ever produced for god; 'you can't question god'. That's it, end of story! God gets away again. No questions and no criticisms. Just accept anything thrown at you in name of god...sigh
God forbid,nothing bad will happen to me in the name of God,dont ever bring me to this again,we're not talking about me,what i'm saying is no matter what happens to human,don't start to blame God or diss him cos it won't change anything,it will only worsen it,that's not how to look for the way out
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by chrisiyke1(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
The gift of determination and persitence

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by eleko1: 9:13am On May 19, 2015
Yea!That's the spirit.NEVER GIVE UP.
VickyRotex:
Awwwwwww

Congratulobia!!!!!. (((((((Hugs her))))))) kiss kiss

Moral: No condition should ever make you give up your dreams
Wish her well cool wink trek to meet her cheesy cool
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by preizton(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Her mom must be Yoruba.
P
Tribal bigot! The father is a yoruba.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by freecocoa(f): 9:17am On May 19, 2015
brodalikeme:

In all things we should give thanks to God. I can't say we will perfectly understand the reason He allowed the plane to crash but that will not give us the impetus to challenge Him. NO ONE COMES OUT VICTORIOUS FIGHTING HIS CREATOR-GOD. Good morning my friend Mrknowitall
Rubbish.

So the ones that died deserved it na abi?
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by UncleSnr(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we don't question God you know? Cos we as humans know nothing. Don't think the same way Lady Gaga thought in Alejandro,i can decipher that for you if you don't understand the song,its not a love song,it just sounds like a love song
Spare me those your God rants.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by oppinionated(f): 9:18am On May 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Congratulations my sister.

Why won't the FG finance a facial surgery for this beautiful lady?

If na to spend money on frivolity issues, Dem go come first. undecided

Lol, you are kidding right? She attended Loyola Jesuit college. Do u have an idea how much is school fees there? She schooled abroad and yet our government should use our meagre resources to fix her face?

These are the jokes people
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by lamrose: 9:19am On May 19, 2015
Nigerian has brain. We shall make it.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by davidfour: 9:19am On May 19, 2015
[big ups to her

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by cold(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
God forbid,nothing bad will happen to me in the name of God,dont ever bring me to this again,we're not talking about me,what i'm saying is no matter what happens to human,don't start to blame God or diss him cos it won't change anything,it will only worsen it,that's not how to look for the way out
Huh! Bro is everything alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / I Must Get First Class [pix] / What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.