Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes (1671 Views)

Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by lanrexlan(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2015
By Craig Considine

Islamophobes have attacked me because I’ve written positively about Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam. Because I am a Catholic, they consider me to be a heretic and feel that my interfaith activities are sacrilegious. Islam, to these critics, is evil and Muhammad is nothing but a terrorist. I see Muhammad very differently from these fanatics. This short piece highlights his exemplary character and challenges Islamophobes to think differently about the Prophet.

One reason why I admire Muhammad is that he was an advocate of equality. In his Last Sermon at Mount Arafat, he declared: “An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab… a white person has no superiority over black nor does a black have any superiority over white except by piety and good action.” The Prophet’s sermon ensured freedom for all people in society. His democratic message could be seen as a precursor to the American Constitution, which stands for similar egalitarian values, and to the pluralist outlook of the Founding Fathers, such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin.

I also admire Prophet Muhammad because he advocated for religious tolerance, particularly towards Jews and Christians. In the Treaty of Maqnah, the Prophet told followers of Judaism that “[you] may be in peace… you are in security [under my rule]… Towards you is no wrong and no enmity.” As in his relations with the Jews, Muhammad wanted to protect Christians, who are also considered to be revered people to Muslims. In a covenant he made with Christian monks at Mount Sinai, Muhammad ensured the monks that Christian judges would be protected and churches preserved. The words of the covenant state that Muslims should look to Jews and Christians as their brothers and sisters who are children of the Almighty. In light of these treaties and covenants, the recent attacks by the Islamic State against religious minorities in Syria and Iraq are particularly striking because they blatantly contradict the Prophet’s call for tolerance within the Abrahamic tradition.

By extending religious tolerance to non-Muslims, Muhammad stood for human rights. The Prophet wanted women to have liberty so that they could live the kind of life that they desire. Two of his closest female companions demonstrate this point. His first wife, Khadija, was a successful merchant who ran a thriving caravan trade. Another of the Prophet’s wives, Aisha, became a leading Muslim scholar and jurist who was the first ever-female scholar of Islam. The relationship that he had with his wives showed that the Prophet believed that women should take leading roles in society and partake in important matters related to law and politics. The integration of these women into Arab society demonstrates that Muhammad did not want women to live in isolation, but rather he wanted them to become active members of society.

Smaller things outside of equality, religious tolerance and human rights also make me appreciate Prophet Muhammad. The Quran, as revealed to Muhammad, tells Muslims not to defame or be sarcastic towards other people. The Prophet believed that name-calling was wicked and he encouraged his followers to be civil in their interactions with others. He also taught us the importance of humility, and he encouraged Muslims and non-Muslims to be humble and pray.

The Islamophobes who do not see the value in Muhammad’s qualities are simply being close-minded. If the Prophet were alive, he would show them mercy and compassion in spite of their actions. He would also tell them to seek more knowledge..

www.mvslim.com/why-i-admire-muhammad-a-response-to-islamophobes/
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by chiefolododo(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2015
clarfy this, muhammed hate christians ,when he was dying he commanded his followers to chase away christians, jews from medina

1 Like

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by lanrexlan(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2015
chiefolododo:
clarfy this, muhammed hate christians ,when he was dying he commanded his followers to chase away christians, jews from medina
Speak like a knowledgeable person

4 Likes

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Nobody: 2:12am On May 19, 2015
Do you love Boko Haram ?

You can love anything bro..
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Nobody: 4:44am On May 19, 2015
He was also a pyschopath, rapist, pedophile, liar, sexist, slave owner e.t.c true or false?
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Nobody: 7:56am On May 19, 2015
lanrexlan:
By Craig Considine

Islamophobes have attacked me because I’ve written positively about Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam. Because I am a Catholic, they consider me to be a heretic and feel that my interfaith activities are sacrilegious. Islam, to these critics, is evil and Muhammad is nothing but a terrorist. I see Muhammad very differently from these fanatics. This short piece highlights his exemplary character and challenges Islamophobes to think differently about the Prophet.

One reason why I admire Muhammad is that he was an advocate of equality. In his Last Sermon at Mount Arafat, he declared: “An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab… a white person has no superiority over black nor does a black have any superiority over white except by piety and good action.” The Prophet’s sermon ensured freedom for all people in society. His democratic message could be seen as a precursor to the American Constitution, which stands for similar egalitarian values, and to the pluralist outlook of the Founding Fathers, such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin.

I also admire Prophet Muhammad because he advocated for religious tolerance, particularly towards Jews and Christians. In the Treaty of Maqnah, the Prophet told followers of Judaism that “[you] may be in peace… you are in security [under my rule]… Towards you is no wrong and no enmity.” As in his relations with the Jews, Muhammad wanted to protect Christians, who are also considered to be revered people to Muslims. In a covenant he made with Christian monks at Mount Sinai, Muhammad ensured the monks that Christian judges would be protected and churches preserved. The words of the covenant state that Muslims should look to Jews and Christians as their brothers and sisters who are children of the Almighty. In light of these treaties and covenants, the recent attacks by the Islamic State against religious minorities in Syria and Iraq are particularly striking because they blatantly contradict the Prophet’s call for tolerance within the Abrahamic tradition.

By extending religious tolerance to non-Muslims, Muhammad stood for human rights. The Prophet wanted women to have liberty so that they could live the kind of life that they desire. Two of his closest female companions demonstrate this point. His first wife, Khadija, was a successful merchant who ran a thriving caravan trade. Another of the Prophet’s wives, Aisha, became a leading Muslim scholar and jurist who was the first ever-female scholar of Islam. The relationship that he had with his wives showed that the Prophet believed that women should take leading roles in society and partake in important matters related to law and politics. The integration of these women into Arab society demonstrates that Muhammad did not want women to live in isolation, but rather he wanted them to become active members of society.

Smaller things outside of equality, religious tolerance and human rights also make me appreciate Prophet Muhammad. The Quran, as revealed to Muhammad, tells Muslims not to defame or be sarcastic towards other people. The Prophet believed that name-calling was wicked and he encouraged his followers to be civil in their interactions with others. He also taught us the importance of humility, and he encouraged Muslims and non-Muslims to be humble and pray.

The Islamophobes who do not see the value in Muhammad’s qualities are simply being close-minded. If the Prophet were alive, he would show them mercy and compassion in spite of their actions. He would also tell them to seek more knowledge..

Some Christians are more discerning and truthful. In another post, I did point out that the Catholics and the JW seem to be more truthful than the other unmentionables. Those ones are just ignorant, aggressive and hate-filled; in direct apposition to the character of the Jesus that they claim to worship.
By their posts, ye shall know them.
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by eshbeewanna: 10:22am On May 19, 2015
Trill:
He was also a pyschopath, rapist, pedophile, liar, sexist, slave owner e.t.c true or false?

You are just another ignorant who is devoid of sound knowlegde and good reasoning.If you knew your bible very well you wouldn't have made that comment.Your bible is an advocate of those crimes you mentioned.
What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by jcross19: 12:31pm On May 19, 2015
lanrexlan:
By Craig Considine

either the man is muslim hiding under christian name or another taqiyya. He did not even quote the verses to back up his poo claim then let quote where boko haram,al nusra,taliban,alquada,isis,alshabab,al mujahedeen and more are reading to act according to mohamMAD. mohamMAD was terrorist and all terrorists are the good muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Ifeann(f): 1:35pm On May 19, 2015
[size=18pt] TYPICAL MUSLIM AL TAQIYYA [/size]

lanrexlan:
By Craig Considine

Islamophobes have attacked me because I’ve written positively about Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam.

Pls who is this man and show me the attacks. Links to his bio, website, other articles etc. Even if this fellow exists which is unlikely he would Be another fellow under Saudi payroll to lobby Islam's image. The Saudis do this very often and have been exposed in the past.

Because I am a Catholic, they consider me to be a heretic and feel that my interfaith activities are sacrilegious.
Yeah interfaith activities are blasphemous and only shows how ignorant the writer is.
The same mohammed who said.

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I ha
ve been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Islam, to these critics, is evil and Muhammad is nothing but a terrorist. I see Muhammad very differently from these fanatics. This short piece highlights his exemplary character and challenges Islamophobes to think differently about the Prophet.

Critics of islam are right as long as their is evidence to back up the criticism. Most critics have solid evidence. From mohammed having sex with a child, raping slaves,commanding the beating of women, trading slaves, having sex with slaves etc. Apparently the writer didn't see those verses.

Here are some

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Quran 4:34:

" Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places [size=13pt] and beat them; then if they obey you, [/size]
do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

The quran is littered with passages like this.

One reason why I admire Muhammad is that he was an advocate of equality.

I don't think his sex slaves will agree. Or the 2 black slaves he traded for one Arab slave.

In his Last Sermon at Mount Arafat, he declared: “An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab… a white person has no superiority over black nor does a black have any superiority over white except by piety and good action.” The Prophet’s sermon ensured freedom for all people in society. His democratic message could be seen as a precursor to the American Constitution, which stands for similar egalitarian values, and to the pluralist outlook of the Founding Fathers, such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin.

Nonsense. Provide the hadith or quran passage that says this. Besides you can't compare the "kaffir" American freedom and equality principles with the political totalitarianism "chop off your head if u are Blasphemous" which Islam is hell bent on bringing to earth.

More ignorance, was mohammed drunk when he said this,

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

By extending religious tolerance to non-Muslims, Muhammad stood for human rights.

More nonsense, see above.

The Prophet wanted women to have liberty so that they could live the kind of life that they desire. Two of his closest female companions demonstrate this point. His first wife, Khadija, was a successful merchant who ran a thriving caravan trade. Another of the Prophet’s wives, Aisha, became a leading Muslim scholar and jurist who was the first ever-female scholar of Islam. The relationship that he had with his wives showed that the Prophet believed that women should take leading roles in society and partake in important matters related to law and politics. The integration of these women into Arab society demonstrates that Muhammad did not want women to live in isolation, but rather he wanted them to become active members of society.

Really. We are talking about a guy who snatched a little girl from the craddle at age 6 to be his wife.
A man who married an old rich woman because he probably wanted her wealth and came up with Islam as a means to accumulate wealth.

Smaller things outside of equality, religious tolerance and human rights also make me appreciate Prophet Muhammad. The Quran, as revealed to Muhammad, tells Muslims not to defame or be sarcastic towards other people. The Prophet believed that name-calling was wicked and he encouraged his followers to be civil in their interactions with others. [size=13pt]He also taught us the importance of [/size] humility, and he encouraged Muslims and non-Muslims to be humble and pray.

[size=18pt]The truth is slowly coming out. I thought the writer says he is a catholic. The writer is a Muslim and out of habit used "us".
Instead of "Muslims" as you would expect a nonmuslim to say.

Typical unintelligent muslim using al taqiyya as jcross19 said earlier.

[/size]

According to authentic Islamic sources,
Mohammed approved the assassination of a 100 year old man for writting a poem critical of Islam.
He approved of the Assasination of a nursing mother
He approved of the Assasination of hand maids who mocked him in mecca before his return as a jihadist. So trill is right in calling Mohamed those names.

Islamic lies like this decieve the ignorant not everyone.

Islamic allah lies best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
eshbeewanna:

You are just another ignorant who is devoid of sound knowlegde and good reasoning.If you knew your bible very well you wouldn't have made that comment.Your bible is an advocate of those crimes you mentioned.
What a pity!
You are angry because you know it's true grin
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by basilico: 7:01pm On May 19, 2015
I assume you admire him because he also banned churches in Saudi while on his deathbed that Jibril could not reverse.. Today there is no church in Saudi.
Islam followers SMH.
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Ajibam: 11:55pm On May 19, 2015
lanrexlan:
Speak like a knowledgeable person
Is that your post up there knowledgeable?
You just saw a rubbish on the Internet and jump on it like a hungry dude, copy and paste it.
Is that knowledgeable to you?
Please, grow up!
Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by channelz: 10:59am On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:
[size=18pt]TYPICAL MUSLIM AL TAQIYYA[/size]

[size=18pt]The truth is slowly coming out. I thought the writer says he is a catholic. The writer is a Muslim and out of habit used "us". Instead of "Muslims" as you would expect a nonmuslim to say.

Typical unintelligent muslim using al taqiyya as jcross19 said earlier.[/size]
Checkmate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2015
D long and short of everytin is dat, muhamMAD was a mad man(pizz and disaster be upon him)

2 Likes

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Ifeann(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=33918098][/quote]

Channelz u are hilarious. Can u imagine the scams the Muslims come up with.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by channelz: 1:08pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Channelz u are hilarious. Can u imagine the scams the Muslims come up with.
smiley
You literally floored them with that observation.

Like I said, you're quite discerning and with that observation, you've officially closed this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by lanrexlan(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
Ajibam:

Is that your post up there knowledgeable?
You just saw a rubbish on the Internet and jump on it like a hungry dude, copy and paste it.
Is that knowledgeable to you?
Please, grow up!
Equinox happen only twice in a year, 20th of March and 22nd of September. Since you only make sense on these two days,you will have to wait till 22nd of September before you can type anything reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by lanrexlan(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
basilico:
I assume you admire him because he also banned churches in Saudi while on his deathbed that Jibril could not reverse.. Today there is no church in Saudi.
Islam followers SMH.
Ignorance is a bliss!
Keep shaking your head. I hope your atlas doesn't disassociate from your axis.

1 Like

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by nortcentrallord(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:
[size=18pt] TYPICAL MUSLIM AL TAQIYYA [/size]

Pls who is this man and show me the attacks. Links to his bio, website, other articles etc. Even if this fellow exists which is unlikely he would Be another fellow under Saudi payroll to lobby Islam's image. The Saudis do this very often and have been exposed in the past.

Yeah interfaith activities are blasphemous and only shows how ignorant the writer is.
The same mohammed who said.

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I ha
ve been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Critics of islam are right as long as their is evidence to back up the criticism. Most critics have solid evidence. From mohammed having sex with a child, raping slaves,commanding the beating of women, trading slaves, having sex with slaves etc. Apparently the writer didn't see those verses.

Here are some

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Quran 4:34:

" Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places [size=13pt] and beat them; then if they obey you, [/size]
do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

The quran is littered with passages like this.

I don't think his sex slaves will agree. Or the 2 black slaves he traded for one Arab slave.

Nonsense. Provide the hadith or quran passage that says this. Besides you can't compare the "kaffir" American freedom and equality principles with the political totalitarianism "chop off your head if u are Blasphemous" which Islam is hell bent on bringing to earth.

More ignorance, was mohammed drunk when he said this,

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

More nonsense, see above.

Really. We are talking about a guy who snatched a little girl from the craddle at age 6 to be his wife.
A man who married an old rich woman because he probably wanted her wealth and came up with Islam as a means to accumulate wealth.

[size=18pt]The truth is slowly coming out. I thought the writer says he is a catholic. The writer is a Muslim and out of habit used "us".
Instead of "Muslims" as you would expect a nonmuslim to say.

Typical unintelligent muslim using al taqiyya as jcross19 said earlier.

[/size]

According to authentic Islamic sources,
Mohammed approved the assassination of a 100 year old man for writting a poem critical of Islam.
He approved of the Assasination of a nursing mother
He approved of the Assasination of hand maids who mocked him in mecca before his return as a jihadist. So trill is right in calling Mohamed those names.

Islamic lies like this decieve the ignorant not everyone.

Islamic allah lies best.

Ifeann, you are truly the nightmare of islam grin grin grin. You just busted the idiot muslim forming to be a catholic. Funny how they hate Christians but will hide under Christianity to give islam acceptability. They stole verses from the bible to complement the Koran now they are stealing Christianity to give islam a good name. White washed tombs.

1 Like

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Ifeann(f): 5:57am On May 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Ifeann, you are truly the nightmare of islam grin grin grin. You just busted the idiot muslim forming to be a catholic. Funny how they hate Christians but will hide under Christianity to give islam acceptability. They stole verses from the bible to complement the Koran now they are stealing Christianity to give islam a good name. White washed tombs.

We will continue to expose them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
What some non Muslims say about Muhammad

1. MY CHOICE OF MUHAMMAD TO LEAD THE LIST OF THE WORLD'S MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS MAY SURPRISE SOME READERS AND MAY BE QUESTIONED BY OTHERS, BUT HE WAS THE ONLY MAN IN HISTORY WHO WAS SUPREMELY SUCCESSFUL ON BOTH THE RELIGIOUS AND SECULAR LEVEL."

Michael H. Hart "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History", New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p.33.

2. It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher."
Annie Besant, The Life and Teachings of Muhammad, Madras 1932, p. 4:

3.“I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Qur'an which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness"
Nepolean Bonaparte – Quoted in Christian Cherfils BONAPARTE ET ISLAM (PARIS 1914)

4. believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”
George Bernard Shaw - The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.

(1) (Reply)

#esuisnotsatan: Èṣù Is Not Satan Or Devil – Spread The Word (video) / The Quest For A Historical Jesus (exclusive Evidence Of Jesus Existence) / Best Way To Deconvert Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.