Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana (6176 Views)

Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana by cosmatika(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2015
This has got to be one of the strangest things
I've ever seen. It's supposedly a scene from
Madina in Ghana. So this person who looks like a
man (abi?), has female breast, female butt and a
p*nis. And expectedly, they are calling him/her a
witch/wizard.
According to the story (which I can't verify), he/
she was flying (as an animal) very early in the
morning around 5am but became weak and
decided to rest. (this is what Ghanaians are
saying). Then fell into a deep sleep only to wake
up later naked & surrounded by people who had
called the police.
Witnesses took photos and shared on social
media. See the photos after the cut
He has boobs
He has butt
And he has a p*nis which I censored.
He/she is currently in the custody of Medina
police.
Questions on my mind.
Was he/she naked when the people saw him or
the mob tore his cloth?
Is there any other explanation for this, other than
he's a witch/wizard?
A hermaphrodite?
WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHT?

Re: See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana by Ojisik(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana by Nobody: 2:19am On May 19, 2015
So many uncultured people.

Be laughing at nakidness
Re: See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana by cosmatika(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2015
This 1 na ikebe
Re: See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana by eme1n(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2016
Haemaphrodite in my opinion..
Re: See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana by 19naia(m): 5:09am On May 19, 2016
That is a man who used to be very Fat/Obese and Africa did what it does so well and deprived him of the excess food he once enjoyed.
He lost all the weight but the stretched skin never recovered and makes the appearance of sagging breast and a ruffled and scarred lower abdomen.
The isane people are the ones whose groundnut size brain is assuming Witchcraft/Wizardry with animal tranformation and all other kinds of delusional thinking.
A trully dysfunctional society ravaged with mass insanity running amuck in the image of people so self righteous that they will kill others in the name of what they beleieve about others.
When Jesus died on the cross, that was what he was trying to prove, that people are so pathetic that they will kill god himself in attempt to reinforce their own delusional beliefs. But forgive them sha, because they know not what they do ,yet they are so eager to do it. shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My ID Card, Do I Need A Police Report? / VIDEO: UNIBEN Students Caught Having S3x At The Bushy Back Of The University Ca / Is Nairaland Under Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.