Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} (3422 Views)

See The Reason Why I Can't Eat Cucumber Again. (Photos) / A Litle Smile Isn't A Bad Idea / Come In Here And Laugh If You're Having A Bad Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by Swiftboy(m): 4:11am On May 19, 2015
Call me a cynic for all I care,am only updating this to blow whizle at this particular disturbing issue so that people can learn. Ladies of nowadays have stopped using their God-given reproductive organ because he nor dey sweet guys again,na to dey take am from behind. This happened for one club wey dey london. She don too do behind intimacy so tey e don slack. Just before you nor believe am picture dey.oya look am yourself! grin grin grin

Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by fromnigeria(m): 4:40am On May 19, 2015
You get point, but i need More Pishures. grin
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by olaideeeedris(m): 5:22am On May 19, 2015
Chai! See as she litter every wia with pupu... Her pupu looks like a cow dung cheesy
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by mckenzieRx: 10:20am On May 19, 2015
Wtf!!!

The rectal sphincters have been disoriented by a gigantic cork!
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by berrieblizzie(f): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
cool shocked
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by holatin(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
ayanma
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by alexbch(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2015
a couple of pictures doesn't prove anytin...
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by owunne2ucheks(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2015
Because of you all distorted and twisted minds,this oposter have really deceived you all to believe that is sex injuries that cause this young lady her predicament.The truth is that this young lady is suffering from acute uncontrorable running stomack that disgraced her in the public.That's all.
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by Swiftboy(m): 2:57am On May 24, 2015
mckenzieRx:
Wtf!!!

The rectal sphincters have been disoriented by a gigantic cork!
thats exactly what happened. You are spot on. grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by Swiftboy(m): 2:59am On May 24, 2015
You're wrong jor! Clubs have toilet. If her recta muscle is strong enough,she'll make it to the toilet.
owunne2ucheks:
Because of you all distorted and twisted minds,this oposter have really deceived you all to believe that is sex injuries that cause this young lady her predicament.The truth is that this young lady is suffering from acute uncontrorable running stomack that disgraced her in the public.That's all.
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by fr3do(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
My Lord!
This is disgusting!
Re: The Reason Why ANAL Intimacy Is A Bad Idea. {PICTURE} by Swiftboy(m): 2:44am On May 30, 2015
Oh very disgusting! grin
fr3do:
My Lord!
This is disgusting!

(1) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A PHD In Mechanical Engineering (pics) / The Minister Of Education Is A Member Of Boko Haram! / This For All The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.