Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn Break News Of Balmain X H&M Collection At The Billb - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn Break News Of Balmain X H&M Collection At The Billb (498 Views)

Jourdan Dunn Breaks Rank And Calls Victoria's Secret 'BS' / Are Mom Jeans On Their Way Out? If This Balmain Vet Has His Way / Kendall Jenner's Street Style Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn Break News Of Balmain X H&M Collection At The Billb by kayleyons(f): 8:38am On May 19, 2015
Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing has revealed an upcoming collaborative collection with H&M. The French fashion designer broke the news at Sunday night's Billboard Music Awards arm-in-arm with models Kenndall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn, who were both sporting looks from the upcoming collection.

"I want to talk to my generation — this is my main aim as a designer," Rousteing told British Vogue. "H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain, getting a piece of the dream and creating a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fuelled on a hashtag. The collaboration felt extremely natural to me as H&M is a brand that everybody connects to. It calls for unity, and I am all for it."

The collection will include both menswear and womenswear and is set to launch in stores Nov. 5.

H&M has previously teamed up with other designers including Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Donatella Versace and Alexander Wang.

http://www.kissydress.co.uk/blue-bridesmaid-dresses

"We are excited to have Balmain as our guest designer at H&M and to create a truly involving experience for everybody," Ann-Sofie Johansson, creative advisor at H&M and architect of the annual collaborations, said.

"With its mix of couture spirit and streetwear attitude, Balmain owns a unique style; opulent and direct, sensual and energetic. It is also closely linked to the entertainment and music worlds, which adds another element of surprise," Johansson said.

Twenty-eight-year-old Rousteing is known for being the most-followed French fashion designer on Instagram. He currently has 1.1 million followers on the social media platform.

Rousteing — who has been at the helm of Parisian house Balmain for four years — often posts pictures of himself out with famous friends, including Naomi Campbell, Kim Kardashian West, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Rihanna, Karlie Kloss and many others.

"I'm young, I'm black, I'm a designer, I have famous friends, but I also eat hamburgers and have both feet on the ground. It's real life and reality always excites people," Rousteing told WWD about the reality factor of his Instagram account.

http://www.kissydress.co.uk/blue-prom-dresses-online

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Wandmade Wallets And Accessories / Lovely Designer Collections / Add Us 56591289

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.