Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sadio Mane (southamptonfc) Beats Robbie Fowler’s Fastest BPL Hat-trick Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane (southamptonfc) Beats Robbie Fowler’s Fastest BPL Hat-trick Record (410 Views)

Iheanacho's 86.9 Mins-Per-Goal Ratio Is The Best In BPL History / Leicester City's BPL Triumph: 5 Life Lessons To Be Learned / Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane (southamptonfc) Beats Robbie Fowler’s Fastest BPL Hat-trick Record by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2015
The Senegalese winger was on target three times in an incredible 2 minutes and 56 seconds during Southampton’s 6-1 win over Aston Villa.
Mane notched up his first goal in the 13th minute and had completed his treble by the 16th, over a minute and and a half faster than the 4 minutes and 33 seconds that it took Fowler to score three times against Arsenal for Liverpool in 1994.

The feat marked the ninth time a player has hit three goals in the Premier League in under 10 minutes.

Mane who signed in the summer from Austrian champions Red Bull Salzburg, described his record-breaking achievement as his “best moment in football”.
“In Senegal they will be happy for me. I have many fans there,” he told BBC Radio Solent.

“I am happy. The most important thing today was the victory. It’s a special day for that,” he added.

Southampton manager Ronald Koeman, said he expected more goal scoring feats to come from Mane. “I didn’t have time to think about the hat trick because it was so fast,” said Dutchman Koeman.

“I speak a lot to Mane, he has to know what his best quality is. “He is a scorer and today he demonstrated what we expect. He is a great player, it his first season in the Premier League, he is a young player and he will learn and get better because I believe in the talent of the player.”

The fastest hat-trick of all time remains Tommy Ross’ treble scored for Ross County in just 90 seconds in their 8-1 victory over Nairn County at Dingwall Ross-shire Scotland in November 1964.

Top five fastest Premier League hat-tricks...

http://vibes247.com/sadio-mane-of-southampton-fc-beats-robbie-fowlers-fastest-premier-league-hat-trick-record/

Re: Sadio Mane (southamptonfc) Beats Robbie Fowler’s Fastest BPL Hat-trick Record by Maczeelly(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2015
Records are met to be broken...........Good one from him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gundogan Agreed And Navas On The Radar–manchester United Accelerate Summer Spree / Breaking: Sepp Blatter Quits As Fifa President / Juventus To Play An Extra 30mins Tomorrow Against Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.