Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 (1105 Views)

I Have Original Htc Ear-pod That Came With Htc Phone For Sale / Used clean HTC m7 for sale or swap with HTC m8 / Sony Xperia Z1 For Sale Or Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by GBOYEBABA: 9:33am On May 19, 2015
Scratch less Sony Z1 for sale. Working absolutely perfect, reason for sale: want to upgrade to HTC m8.
Interested should call me on 08060829930 Yusuf

Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by acunon: 1:17pm On May 19, 2015
swap with sony xperia z
Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by GBOYEBABA: 3:20pm On May 20, 2015
Still Available
Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by DAVE5(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by einsteino(m): 4:41am On May 22, 2015
I have got a htc one m8, rooted, s-offed, hacked imei for glo bis and comes with complete box and accessories(plus 4 luxury cases that cost me a total of 70dollars). i am down for a swap or outright sale. but if you wanna swap you would have to add something
Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by nepp(f): 11:31pm On May 22, 2015
einsteino:
I have got a htc one m8, rooted, s-offed, hacked imei for glo bis and comes with complete box and accessories(plus 4 luxury cases that cost me a total of 70dollars). i am down for a swap or outright sale. but if you wanna swap you would have to add something
How much? And will u swap with Sony xperia z1? Drop ur number
And please what is "s-offed?"
Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by wilson71: 11:33pm On May 22, 2015
there a lot of company selling phones on uj market just visit www.ujmarket.com you can also sell your product is free

How do I find an item at uj market?

You can Browse listings when you're not sure what you're looking for, or when you simply want to explore the range of items on ujmarket or in a particular category. Click on Categories and Subcategories and if you find an item you're interested in, just click on the item title.
You can also Search for items when you are looking for a specific item that you can describe using a few words. In this case, simply go to the search box, enter a few words describing what you are looking for, select a category and click the "Search" magnifying glass. A search results page of ujmarket listings will be displayed. Review your search results pages and if you see something you're interested in, just click on the item title.

Please Read Me: Safety Tips for Buyers

• Try to meet at a safe, public location
• Do not pay for any item without physical verification. "If you are not in that state, let someone verify for you"
• Check the item before you buy it.
• Pay only after collecting the item.
• Do not send money or airtime for fuel, delivery or commitment.
• Don’t pay any money for delivery without seeing the product

• Do not give out financial information except what the buyer needs to pay you.

1 Like

Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by einsteino(m): 6:21am On May 23, 2015
nepp:

How much? And will u swap with Sony xperia z1? Drop ur number
And please what is "s-offed?"

it stands for security off. it enables you to carryout certain advance mods, for instance if you want to run any fastboot commands that have the oem tags, you would need to be s-offed, imei hack is one of such. also to downgrade or upgrade your firmware needs s-off and some dope custom roms needs it too.
Re: Neat Sony Z1 For Sale. 35k Neg Or Swap With HTC M8 by gidjah(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2015
einsteino:
bro how much?me interested

(1) (Reply)

USED 64G Gold Ipad Air 2 (wifi Only) For Sale! 170k / Mint USA Used Blackberry Q10 For Sale (pics) / Dji Osmo 4k Video Camera For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.