Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Shorten Urls To Reach More People - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Shorten Urls To Reach More People (290 Views)

How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With / How Webmasters Can Make Money By Shortening Urls / Twitter Problem: I Cant Shorten My Link From Twitter When I Share From My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shorten Urls To Reach More People by Joewams: 9:46am On May 19, 2015
is a URL shortener with pride. It allows you to shorten URLs bundle them and share them with one click. It also allows you create splash screens so that you can easily promote you campaigns. offers geographical targeting so you can choose which people should see your URLs. It also provides analytics, both analytics and google analytics. also shows you real time updates about people visiting your website, showing clearly the country they are coming from.

Visit now: http:///cp8Af

(1) (Reply)

A MUCT Click, Hot Offer / The Ratings Game (who Am I) (why!) (how Come This May Be The Next Big Site) / Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.