Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Human Hair!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Hair!! (1519 Views)

Kenya: SHOCKING: How Human Hair Weave Leads To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Hair!! by zaralady: 9:48am On May 19, 2015
Hello landers I got a question bothering me and I want to ask, as Christian believers child of God, do u think its spiritually healthy for Christian to fix HUMAN HAIR WEAVES on their head, I don't mean synthetic wool or other attachments, I mean human hair ur views ladies, and guys cn u allow ur ladies fix human hair all does Brazilian, India, China and the likes.....house answer Pls thnx
Re: Human Hair!! by elantraceey(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
If it will become a priority in your life then don't .
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 9:59am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
If it will become a priority in your life then don't .

Am not talking abt priority or not, on a neutral ground cn u fix someone's hair on ur head??
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 10:01am On May 19, 2015
Lalasticlala fp?? Plsss smiley
Re: Human Hair!! by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:10am On May 19, 2015
The master once said that what defiles a man is not what enters him (by way of drinking, eating etc) but what comes out of him....lust, covetousness, greed, etc

1 Like

Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
The master once said that what defiles a man is not what enters him (by way of drinking, eating etc) but what comes out of him....lust, covetousness, greed, etc

Hmmmmm....so
Re: Human Hair!! by gatiano(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2015
Yes! And it is not Religious, It is pure science. You are a very unique personality, A very unique soul. Nothing else can suit you except that which is from or of you.
When you wig your hair, it does not get the required needed air.
Nomatter how hard those hair are washed, they would still contain the DNA strain of the previous owner. It mixes with your own person, it may not affect you immidiately or even later, It would have slight changes on your DNA which will 100% affect your children.
Beautiful parents having ugly children, that nobody can't explain.
Your hair, the Black melanated hair of yours is what the other races pray and wish they have. since they can't have it, they had worked to make yours loose its power.
Weave your hair as we use to, put nice, non-chemical pomade or cream or a cream specially made to suit the Black woman's hair. YOUR HAIR IS THE BEST AND IT HAS A LOT OF DIVINE FUNCTION THAT IS YET KNOWN TO YOU; KEEP IT FRESH.

2 Likes

Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 3:52pm On May 20, 2015
gatiano:
Yes! And it is not Religious, It is pure science. You are a very unique personality, A very unique soul. Nothing else can suit you except that which is from or of you.
When you wig your hair, it does not get the required needed air.
Nomatter how hard those hair are washed, they would still contain the DNA strain of the previous owner. It mixes with your own person, it may not affect you immidiately or even later, It would have slight changes on your DNA which will 100% affect your children.
Beautiful parents having ugly children, that nobody can't explain.
Your hair, the Black melanated hair of yours is what the other races pray and wish they have. since they can't have it, they had worked to make yours loose its power.
Weave your hair as we use to, put nice, non-chemical pomade or cream or a cream specially made to suit the Black woman's hair. YOUR HAIR IS THE BEST AND IT HAS A LOT OF DIVINE FUNCTION THAT IS YET KNOWN TO YOU; KEEP IT FRESH.

Hhmmm....nyce bro!!...thnx
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 3:53pm On May 20, 2015
More opinion pls

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Human Hair!! by nana228(f): 5:34pm On May 20, 2015
comment deleted
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 5:44pm On May 20, 2015
nana228:

Wat is dat for?? undecided
Re: Human Hair!! by nana228(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 6:09pm On May 20, 2015
nana228:
Please ignore, I deleted what I wrote down.

Y nah cry
Re: Human Hair!! by nana228(f): 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 10:21am On May 21, 2015
nana228:
After posting it and reading it to myself, it didn't make sense like when I first thought about it.

Okkk
Re: Human Hair!! by dulux07(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2015
@gatiano, Haba undecided, thats not TRUE, d dna of that person will affect urs. Lets argue with realistic fact. Y cant u say tiger dna will mix with dos that use products made of tiger skin.
D bible emphasized on d value of d head, so we shud b careful abt wat comes in contact with our head. When u read 1cor 11:4-6, paul said it shameful for a woman to have her head bald. So she might actually need a wig to cover up. It depends on personal conviction.
Re: Human Hair!! by gatiano(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2015
What Paul may have refer to was homosexualism, and today's people undergoing transgender surgical operations to change their sexes.

All your body is composed of Atom, without it, You won't be living, it is simply impossible. You have broken your nails (both finger and toes), If we were to get those nails that was broken from you the very first time of your life, You would still find your DNA connected to it. How much less the hair.
The Hair is a very powerful component of every humanbeing and especially the Black people (because it is original).
Everything in existence is in constant motion, even feelings(why they must have called it e-motions), Thus your hair is without a body, joined with an original body? (open your mind to see or imagine what it would do to you).

The Black people (Women) Does not have long hair. Yet it is the best. It is the only hair which can be turned into countless different styles that the non-blacks can only dream of.
If I have such hair, why would I want another is the question from all non-blacks.

Myth.....
Those Black hair is created in such away that , it serves has the most effective and strong antenna.

Paul was not a disciple of Jesus, who made him apostle?

dulux07:
@gatiano, Haba undecided, thats not TRUE, d dna of that person will affect urs. Lets argue with realistic fact. Y cant u say tiger dna will mix with dos that use products made of tiger skin.
D bible emphasized on d value of d head, so we shud b careful abt wat comes in contact with our head. When u read 1cor 11:4-6, paul said it shameful for a woman to have her head bald. So she might actually need a wig to cover up. It depends on personal conviction.

1 Like

Re: Human Hair!! by Hoseaovo(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
Well, we dont have to be ungrateful to God by calling him an apprentice by our actions. He made men and He called them ''Good, He made women and called them 'Very Good''.
My point is: Science and civilization is trying to mock God and yes its even using God's Children to perpetrate this acts. We need to fear God and keep his Temple (Our Body) holy.
He is gonna judge!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Hair!! by dulux07(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
gatiano:
What Paul may have refer to was homosexualism, and today's people undergoing transgender surgical operations to change their sexes.

All your body is composed of Atom, without it, You won't be living, it is simply impossible. You have broken your nails (both finger and toes), If we were to get those nails that was broken from you the very first time of your life, You would still find your DNA connected to it. How much less the hair.
The Hair is a very powerful component of every humanbeing and especially the Black people (because it is original).
Everything in existence is in constant motion, even feelings(why they must have called it e-motions), Thus your hair is without a body, joined with an original body? (open your mind to see or imagine what it would do to you).

The Black people (Women) Does not have long hair. Yet it is the best. It is the only hair which can be turned into countless different styles that the non-blacks can only dream of.
If I have such hair, why would I want another is the question from all non-blacks.

Myth.....
Those Black hair is created in such away that , it serves has the most effective and strong antenna.

I studied biochemisty, so i know exactly what i am talking abt. Everyone has his own unique dna, dont kno much abt how human hair is been process bfor sale, but there is a high tendency d process might involve killin of d dna molecules in it.
Paul was not referin to homosexuals, pls read passage 1cor 11:4-6.
D irony of life is that we allow less important things to define us.
Re: Human Hair!! by gatiano(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
Baba o, so much respect oo. Biochemistry. You won't believe that because of Biochemistry and Pharmacology, I couldn't become a doctoc ontime.
I respect every Biochemist or chemist.

But shame on you all African Biochemists. It is all because of you that Our once very beautiful Damsel, The most beautiful thing or entity that ever lived or living in the whole UNIVERSE, The planet earth Black Women are made not so beautiful again.
Not all the faults are yours as biochemists, Most of all the faults lie on the Black Man.
As Biochemist, You should make creams, lipsticks, perfume, hair products, eyelashes etc that are specifically compatible for the use of the Black Woman and not just them, The Blackman as well, Like condoms for the Blackmen.

The DNA can never die. It has a way or process with which it would regenerate itself, especially that of a Black people. We are the first, we will be the end if there is going to be an end atall which i doubt.

Get a product for the Black people that is suitable for them and teach them to love themselves rather than using other races reminants (which you called dead) to beautify themselves. Think about it, using a dead hair on a live person. Even kidney or heart transplanting, The kidneys or the heart have to be thourouly cared for and preserved (and yet must be of the same blood type). Black are completely different from other races, We are more evolved.

dulux07:

I studied biochemisty, so i know exactly what i am talking abt. Everyone has his own unique dna, dont kno much abt how human hair is been process bfor sale, but there is a high tendency d process might involve killin of d dna molecules in it.
Paul was not referin to homosexuals, pls read passage 1cor 11:4-6.
D irony of life is that we allow less important things to define us.

1 Like

Re: Human Hair!! by dulux07(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2015
gatiano:
Baba o, so much respect oo. Biochemistry. You won't believe that because of Biochemistry and Pharmacology, I couldn't become a doctoc ontime.
I respect every Biochemist or chemist.

But shame on you all African Biochemists. It is all because of you that Our once very beautiful Damsel, The most beautiful thing or entity that ever lived or living in the whole UNIVERSE, The planet earth Black Women are made not so beautiful again.
Not all the faults are yours as biochemists, Most of all the faults lie on the Black Man.
As Biochemist, You should make creams, lipsticks, perfume, hair products, eyelashes etc that are specifically compatible for the use of the Black Woman and not just them, The Blackman as well, Like condoms for the Blackmen.

The DNA can never die. It has a way or process with which it would regenerate itself, especially that of a Black people. We are the first, we will be the end if there is going to be an end atall which i doubt.

Get a product for the Black people that is suitable for them and teach them to love themselves rather than using other races reminants (which you called dead) to beautify themselves. Think about it, using a dead hair on a live person. Even kidney or heart transplanting, The kidneys or the heart have to be thourouly cared for and preserved (and yet must be of the same blood type). Black are completely different from other races, We are more evolved.

Well said, d truth is we blacks, m sowi to say we have issues/probs, d white sees us as lower animals n we r not helping matters either. We copy virtually everything they do, as if we were given different brains. Shame on us.

African scientist cant function properly, when there r no govt facilities, funds n support, our so called black leaderz prefer stealing our money n investing d money in d whites land. We r very greedy n stingy.
No wonder most african countries r under developed.

D cost of startin such biz is high, even if u eventually start, dis black religious extremist will condemn u, n even dis black pple u started d biz for, will see d product as inferior, jst because it was manufactured by one of them

Black women r d most beautiful, but due to greed n low self esteem d white ve subjected us to. we tend not to realise, we r more like followers, n they r our leaders. so much bleachers n face painters nowadays.

I jst hope we blacks, sooner or later change our orientation for d better, and start thinking better than d whites.
Re: Human Hair!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 21, 2015
Evry natural thing is the best for the body, u can't compare artificial with natural..

So use ur only ur natural hair to beutify urself. For there is beuty in nature!
Re: Human Hair!! by gatiano(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
You are 100% right in Your assertion.
I wouldn't want to go in the theology of Black people's history. We are not a shameless people. Oh brother, We are a very good people beyond your imagination.
Greed, selfishness, gluttony, laziness, jealousy, corruption and every evil that you can imagine, We learnt all of it from the other races especially the caucausians. The Blacks still think, that these white people would help us, The white people were not made to do us any good, They were made so that we can learn and experience what evil feels like.

So one of the duties that We all have now, is to learn to Love ourselves completely, To Love every Black person on the planet like myself. I will have to first love myself and my Black people first before I may decide HOW to love others. (this is no sin, It is what God wants now).

Anyways Brother, It has all ended, that period is gone, the other races are just struggling to remain relevant.
You are a professional, Try to form partnership of the same idea as yours. even if it is 10 people. but 2 or 3 of those must be a lawyer and a finance personnel. Try it, Start with Trusting and Loving Yourself.

The creator of the heaven and earth is not outside of your body, He is right there in you, thus I can say with all assurance and 100% that you are a creator. Other races are not(also sure 100%).
dulux07:

Well said, d truth is we blacks, m sowi to say we have issues/probs, d white sees us as lower animals n we r not helping matters either. We copy virtually everything they do, as if we were given different brains. Shame on us.

African scientist cant function properly, when there r no govt facilities, funds n support, our so called black leaderz prefer stealing our money n investing d money in d whites land. We r very greedy n stingy.
No wonder most african countries r under developed.

D cost of startin such biz is high, even if u eventually start, dis black religious extremist will condemn u, n even dis black pple u started d biz for, will see d product as inferior, jst because it was manufactured by one of them

Black women r d most beautiful, but due to greed n low self esteem d white ve subjected us to. we tend not to realise, we r more like followers, n they r our leaders. so much bleachers n face painters nowadays.

I jst hope we blacks, sooner or later change our orientation for d better, and start thinking better than d whites.
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
gatiano:

Myth.....

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmm....dis guy is loaded
Re: Human Hair!! by zaralady: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hhmmmmmmmmmm...dis things still baffles me the rate @ which ladies go abt the "human hair fixing" it has really become trend dis days...if u don't fix u are not "modern" undecided

(1) (Reply)

"Book Of The Law" Puzzle (Aleister Crowley) - New Solution? / Popular Nigerian Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Customized Rolls Royce Car(p / 21 Days Fasting For Nigeria Feb 1 - 21 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.