Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Missing Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person (726 Views)

Missing Person - Thelma Has Been Missing Since Tuesday 14-06-2016 / Missing Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person by Simplestone(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2015
The girl in the picture below who is known as Elohor Avwenagha has been declared missing since 5th April 2015,on easter Sunday.She left home for church 7am and has not returned.she lives in Warri,at no 21 opi street ugboroke.She hails from Jesse town in ethiope west local government area, Delta state,The police in ugborikoko police station has taken her picture to be televised in our local TV station,DRTV,yet no sign of her.She attends Alterstand school for the deaf and dumb which is located at odion road Warri.
Any body with useful information should please call this number.08143500589,or report to the nearest police station.Thanks.
Re: Missing Person by Obinovictor(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2015
What's this recent news trend with missing people. I pray she's found in one piece.
Re: Missing Person by Agbgift(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2015
I pray she comes back safely
Re: Missing Person by Islie: 11:47am On May 19, 2015
What's this trend with kidnapping of innocent children

I pray she is found earlier and not forced into doing illegal things like the lady who was caught in the web of scam.yesterday
Re: Missing Person by Simplestone(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2015
Amen oo,The worst part is that she is deaf and dump.Pls dis should be moved to front page.
Re: Missing Person by andyanders: 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
May God Almighty put confusion in the camp of those holding her and may those people become dumb and deaf while she receives her healing to speak and to hear in Jesus name.With that her return is guaranteed today and before the end of this week, she should be back in Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: Missing Person by Simplestone(f): 11:02pm On May 19, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Mentioning Messi Saved My Life, Says Argentine Kidnapped In Nigeria. / Man Impersonating CP Aderanti Arrested / How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.