Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money (580 Views)

The Newest Weapon In Quest For Athletic Performance Has Arrived... / Better Systems Of Making Money In Betting Than The ACCUMULATOR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by uhri(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2015
The White people once, used the blacks for slavery , now its our turn.
The ideal is that , you are going to use your brain and a browsing enabled device, to scam the white people .
There are different types of scams.

1. Dating
2. Alibaba
3. Wire
4. Transfer..

Dating is the most common and easiest, but the pay is within $500-$1500 at a goal
Alibaba takes about two weeks to finish the transaction and you wrap out about $60,000-$80,000 .

Am going to sell a 176 page eBook to you on the full tutorial of the four listed , with free tools for my first 10 buyers.

Why worry yourself, when u can make a lot of money , be smart, nothing is free in this life

Contact me:
Whatsapp : 08122047326

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by uhri(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2015
I started first time, during my undergraduate days, when there was no food and no way to survive ,
My friend introduced me , after the first four days I made my first 500 dulls through dating ..

All you need is an android/PC .. And i assure you if u follow word for word in my eBook, you will make a minimum of 250 thousand naira per week ...

To extract mails .. Google search

+852 import export industries screws nuts @yahoo.com.hk @gmail.com @hotmail.com.hk

And see the magic ..

Contact me on whatsapp 08122047326
Calls:09051471102

To order for the eBook ..

Note: I have extended it to 15, the first 15 people to order gets free tools worth N40k if I am to sell it.

God punish poverty !!
Re: Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by uhri(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2015
Am not bragging but ... See my achievements so far

Re: Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by nosky4(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2015
I dey laugh u cheesy
Re: Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by uhri(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
nosky4:
I dey laugh u cheesy

In WizKids Voice "Go and take care of your family first"
Re: Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
uhri:

In WizKids Voice "Go and take care of your family first"
uhri d scammer...d second to last pics is d pics of unilag richest student...hv seen dt pics more dan 15tyms on d internet...choii...go get a job pls, or i can employ u as a gataman in my house...foolish he goat!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! : The Newest Way Of Making Money by Whobedatte(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
These r all Bnaira s pics na

(1) (Reply)

Newzealand 0 Vs 0 Ukraine Live / Manutd / Keshi: Kaduna Weather,pitch Good For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.