Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,585 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet (34962 Views)

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by thamarvelz(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2015
Why do we have many cases of paedophilia in the northern part of the country??

Ha lema onwe ha anya o
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by gracymicky(f): 9:25pm On May 20, 2015
Rapist, he should be sent to borno to help rescue d missing school girls. Animal
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by todayguest(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
Take note it's 'Nigeria' and not 'National' Security and Civil Defense Corps. You also omitted the teacher's name. Why
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by efonat(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2015
[size=30pt]maybe una price pursue d man na!! [/size]
mrsefan:
Rape rape rape up n down make una de verify am well oo girls were full every where why rape sure say no be possess em possess em?
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 20, 2015
I say, jail him for life! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by authority2006(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Too bad, any male teacher teaching in a school should be careful. Some of those small small girls think they can do more than what a matured lady can do. Some of them will be the one to seduce their teachers. If you see the kind of sms these little girls send, some even send their unclad pics.

Having taught in a school, I know what I am talking about. Na God nai save me for their hand.

Why dem no ask the girl why she no shout for inside the toilet?
I can only hope that when time comes and you have your own daughter in the same situation as this, you will be able to regurgitate the trash you typed above.
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by inimitkel(m): 1:07am On May 21, 2015
News of sexual assault getting rampant...
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by inimitkel(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2015
Dragonking:
The number of rapists are increasing daily. God help us.
it's jus alarming
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by NAJALYN: 4:04am On May 21, 2015
They should bare his buttocks and he should be given 100 lashes of the cane in front of all students of the school before he goes to Prison for good. Oloshi buruku. Omoale. ODE.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by Nobody: 6:44am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by andreernest28(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2015
konji things
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by Emdee590(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2015
mrsefan:
Rape rape rape up n down make una de verify am well oo girls were full every where why rape sure say no be possess em possess em?
What are you saying ?
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by mecussey(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Too bad, any male teacher teaching in a school should be careful. Some of those small small girls think they can do more than what a matured lady can do. Some of them will be the one to seduce their teachers. If you see the kind of sms these little girls send, some even send their unclad pics.

Having taught in a school, I know what I am talking about. Na God nai save me for their hand.

Why dem no ask the girl why she no shout for inside the toilet?

Somehow, this is true. Girls are getting matured quickly these days and I suspect Indomie. Their homones are now raging more than the boys testosterones. An average teenage girl is ready to have se.x more than 4 x a day and I think the solution is to go back to child marriage in a modified way. A 15yr old girl should be called an adult and ready for marriage.
Re: How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet by Emdee590(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2015
mecussey:

Somehow, this is true. Girls are getting matured quickly these days and I suspect Indomie. Their homones are now raging more than the boys testosterones. An average teenage girl is ready to have se.x more than 4 x a day and I think the solution is to go back to child marriage in a modified way. A 15yr old girl should be called an adult and ready for marriage.
If you say so then you are opposing Aisha Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.