Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Task Finale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Task Finale (492 Views)

GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) / Where Is The Guy I Married? The Grand Finale / The Task- UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Task Finale by bbbsmiles(f): 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
Bella got to the bank and was asked to wait. She waited patiently while the account officer confirmed the cheque. Daniel got a call from his bank asking for his approval as he had ordered his bank to always get an authorization from him before any transaction on his account. However; he approved without hassles as he was very busy.
Bella was given the rest of the day off for winning the contract.She was on her way to the spa to give herself a treat when she got the credit alert;she smiled,changed her mind and went straight to her mother's shop.
Mrs Onikoyi of Bellageo Designs was so happy to see her daughter,she hugged her and immediately they started chatting away. "So how did it go my dear" she asked Bella."Maami,you wont believe it,I got free cash,F-R-E-E C-A-S-H Maami and the silly man is expecting me this evening. He wanted to sleep with me, but Maami you needed to see the way I played him,then my winning strategy came alive when he was informed that his wife was around.He started panicking. That was when I started acting Hot.I wanted to keep him for a while but he hurriedly signed the cheque for the contract and dashed me an additional N2million naira". Upon hearing N2million, her mum jumped off the couch as though she was stung by a Bee."iro ni o" she exclaimed in Yoruba language."what did he buy from you that he paid you N2million?" she asked in surprise. Bella smiled "Maami you won't understand, it's the nature of my job,lets just say he paid for being randy. Her mother was not convinced so she pressed on"hope you aren't sleeping your way to meeting your target ehn Bella? she asked in a way very typical of her. Bella feigned annoyance"how can you even think that I am sleeping my way to the top,this is why I don't like telling you things about my job cos you are damn too judgmental" her mother looked at her with surprise"ehen,iyen emi na Bella? anyway, she urged Bella on "so after he gave you 2million for nothing, what happened next? "Nothing" Bella snapped. Her mother gave a mocking laughter"Oti ya sa re binu niyen o my dia, oya talk to mummy" Bella smiled but refused to continue "that is all that happened. Like I said, I got free cash and that's about all".
Bella stood up to go get some water from the dispenser then she noticed a beautifully designed Caribbean dress on a mannequin "wow Maami, this is beautiful. She felt the material in her hands "This Caribbean material is very expensive o, it has real diamond stones on it".She kept admiring the dress "I saw the same material in a shop when I was on vacation,the owner of this dress must be a rich person" her mother's attention was drawn to the Dress."oh! that reminds me,I need to call the customer for pick up and yes;I think she is rich cos she looked very sophisticated the last time she came here and you trust your mother,I billed her to her taste. let me call her lest I forget". she picked up her phone, dialed the number she had written out from her Mac computer."hello, is this Mrs Laura Oduga,yes my dear,your dress is ready for pickup,of cos my dear,you will love it,even my daughter saw it and she loves it,you can come for fitting and pickup. oh! you can't make it today? okay not a problem, tomorrow is fine,regards to your husband. Ok bye" Immediately she ended the call, Bella who had been listening to the phone conversation sprang up from the chair "was that Laura Oduga of Oduga Suites? wow! mum I met this woman at Oduga suites;her husband is the same man that gave me 2million? Mrs Onikoyi, eyes wide open; adjusted herself on the couch "you don't mean it. Ehn, Bella but what did you sell to him that he paid you a whooping sum of N2million I ask again? Bella Ignored her mother as her phone rang and she ran into the lavatory to receive her call.
Bella-hello?
Caller- Hi dear this is Daniel,I'm so sorry we can't see as planned cos am kinda engaged but I promise tomorrow will be a blast for us dear,I can't wait to get my hands on that succulent body of yours.
Bella-(rolling her eye balls)well If rapture took place tomorrow and you can't find me?
Daniel-hhahhhahha Rapture can wait; there ain't gonna be any rapture when I haven't tested my goods.
Bella- we will see about that
Daniel- I gotta go babe.Click.. the line went off.
Bella went back into the room and met her mother's questioning gaze.she ignored once again and made a call:
Bella- Hello Gbade
Gbade- Hello my Angel, how are you?
Bella- I'm fine.We had a deal right?I have sealed this contract so I want 2 weeks Vacation to relieve myself of the stress of getting this deal. Say yes or no?
Gbade-Yeeeeeees all the way dear but you said you had unfinished business with the CEO of Oduga Conglomerate?
Bella- Yes, I'll see to it when I get back.meanwhile I need you to get me a 1st Class ticket to Atlanta.
Gbade- Anything for you Angel,I will miss your succulent body for two excruciating weeks but you deserve a vacation though,you are my best staff Bella.
Bella-Thanks Boss,I will keep that in mind.
Mrs Onikoyi who had been itching to talk, quickly asked Bella once she got off the phone "where are you going to Bella? did I hear you say 1st class ticket to Atlanta? Bella shrugged .......................

TO COMPLETE THE STORY PLS VISIT http://bbbsmiles..com/2015/05/the-task-finale.html

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Seun! / Riverine Competition [tortoise And The Fishes] / Poetry Play #1 On Penastory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.