Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price (7327 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy The Innjoo Big Battery Phones / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
Just about three months after the launch of the InnJoo One, the Dubai based mobile manufacturing company – InnJoo, now set to launch another new range of the InnJoo smartphone – InnJoo Fire. The InnJoo Fire is set to be unveiled this week at the InnJoo launch party which is coming up on the 21st of May, 2015 at an event to be held in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. This is gonna be a global launch as this awesome device is not yet available in any country of the world and will be chaired by Innjoo managing director, Robert Liang.

A huge surprise is up for all InnJoo fans around the globe with this awesome device. The InnJoo Fire has been noted to be the first in a new range of another InnJoo series (Fire). The InnJoo Fire strikes a balance between value and affordability.

In spite of the InnJoo Fire affordable price tag, the device is expected to come with lot of features ranging from its awesome 2GB of RAM, an excellent 1.3GHz quad-core processor and Mali 400 MP GPU. The InnJoo Fire also promises a great battery life with its 2500mAh Li-Po battery and also sports a 5-inch screen and sounds like a great value for money device.

The Design

The InnJoo Fire offers an elegant design and will be available in four distinct colorsz, namely, Classic Black, Elegant White, Luxury Gold and Natural Bamboo. It weighs only 162.8g.

The InnJoo Fire is said to be a brother to the InnJoo One in the InnJoo’s line of Android smartphones. It is fatter and heavier than the InnJoo One, but it’s expected to be quite affordable than the InnJoo One and possibly comes with a better battery life than its successor.

Connectivity Support

The InnJoo Fire connectivity option includes: 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options. It is crystal clear that the InnJooFire does not gives support for 4G LTE.

Display & Camera

The InnJoo Fire comes with a 5-inch QHD IPS display for wide and decent viewing experience. The display offers 960×540 pixels resolution with multi-touch to up to 5 touch points.

The device sports a 5.0 MP front-facing and back-facing cameras which is probably going to cheer you up. With a 5 megapixels camera you can take brilliant selfies and wefies that you can share with your friends on social media.

Hardware & Software

This 5-inch InnJoo Fire runs Android 4.4 OS which might not look so impressive while other smart devices runs Android 5 OS. The Android 4.4 OS on this awesome device is considered not too bad for a device with cheaper price tag. It is a pretty good deal.

The device is aided to run smoothly with a 2GB of RAM and Quad Core 1.3GHz processor which boasts exceptional value at an affordable price, while claiming to leave other budget smartphones in the dust. It sports a 16GB built-in storage, which you can extend by up to 32GB using a microSD card. The device is set to ignite the passion of the new generation.

The InnJoo Fire will come modified with some cool and unique features and InnJoo’s own apps such as InnUI, InnBrowser, InnCloud, InnStore, InnTheme and InnForum... [READ MORE @ http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-full-specifications-price/]

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
OMG.... Leaked Images of this device is available only on TECHLECTOR http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-leaked-images/

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by bhaliz44(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
TechLector:
OMG.... Leaked Images of this device is available only on TECHLECTOR http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-leaked-images/
you forgot one thing...damn it!! The damn price!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 10:35pm On May 19, 2015
bhaliz44:
you forgot one thing...damn it!! The damn price!!!!!!!!

the price of the device is expected to range from N18,000 – N20,000
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2015
27k phone with 5mp camera. I'll pass.
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:00pm On May 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
27k phone with 5mp camera. I'll pass.

Ho! wrong message..... N18,000 – N20,000
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 19, 2015
TechLector:

Ho! wrong message..... N18,000 – N20,000
it had better be o.
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:14pm On May 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
it had better be o.

yea,,, lol... i was mistaken it to be another device
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:15pm On May 19, 2015
what do you like or hate about this coming device GUYS?
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by tohpahz(f): 6:49am On May 20, 2015
For 18-20k

It's quite a good buy.
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 7:15am On May 20, 2015
tohpahz:
For 18-20k

It's quite a good buy.

yea... you are right

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by Skykid1208(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2015
Let's see if it would make me dump my h6
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 7:20am On May 20, 2015
you probably have not seen the leaked images... exclusively on http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-leaked-images/

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 7:23am On May 20, 2015
Skykid1208:
Let's see if it would make me dump my h6

OMG... come on ... The Tecno H6 cant stand this device with camera exemption ....

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by ThunderTrail(f): 7:30am On May 20, 2015
Any new phone with a battery less than 4000mah, is a no go area for me.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by youngwiz(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2015
With my experience with innjoo phones, I will not even bother, especially there weak and useless battery.
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 7:37am On May 20, 2015
ThunderTrail:
Any new phone with a battery less than 4000mah, is a no go area for me.

hmmm.... Battery consumption is based on processor and screen size.... you cant compare the Infinix Hot Note (5.5inch) of 4000mAh with this device of only 5inch.... well lets sit tight for the coming updates

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 7:39am On May 20, 2015
youngwiz:
With my experience with innjoo phones, I will not even bother, especially there weak and useless battery.

the durability of this battery is kinda awesome..... 6hrs of Video play, 36hrs of Music play and 176hrs in standby mode
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by ThunderTrail(f): 7:45am On May 20, 2015
What about these Affordable 5 inch phones

1. Gionee M2 with a 4500mah battery

2. Gionee M3 with 5000mah

3. Tecno L6 with 4000mah

TechLector:

hmmm.... Battery consumption is based on processor and screen size.... you cant compare the Infinix Hot Note (5.5inch) of 4000mAh with this device of only 5inch.... well lets sit tight for the coming updates

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by ThunderTrail(f): 7:46am On May 20, 2015

3. Tecno L6 with 4000mah

TechLector:

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by bhaliz44(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2015
TechLector:
what do you like or hate about this coming device GUYS?
so when is it going to be on sale?
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by Warlord3000(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2015
Watching the space
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by Nobody: 11:15am On May 20, 2015
When are we going to see lollipop for MTK device. If tecno first innjoo hit lollipop e no go funny.
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 11:59am On May 20, 2015
Oxasbi:
When are we going to see lollipop for MTK device. If tecno first innjoo hit lollipop e no go funny.

abi na
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 12:02pm On May 20, 2015
ThunderTrail:

3. Tecno L6 with 4000mah

right from time those listed devices battery cant be compared to Infinix and InnJoo
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 12:09pm On May 20, 2015
bhaliz44:
so when is it going to be on sale?

1st week of June

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by bigiyaro(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
it better be 18k cos 20+4= hot note
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
so they made a new casing for the very rubbish leftover innjoo one device they have in store and are trying to flog it for cheaper eh?

tecno already does that grin grin grin grin
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by FKO1(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2015
4llerbuntu:
so they made a new casing for the very rubbish leftover innjoo one device they have in store and are trying to flog it for cheaper eh?

tecno already does that grin grin grin grin
And you saying this because?.. undecided Start acting like the "matured" oaf u claim to be
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
innjoo phones sucks battery like vampire. I hope this is an exception .
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by ritababe(f): 3:22pm On May 20, 2015
The InnJoo Fire also promises a great battery life with its 2500mAh Li-Po battery
U call this great battery life?
Mtcheeew
Re: Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price by TechLector: 3:27pm On May 20, 2015
Vickydera2:
innjoo phones sucks battery like vampire. I hope this is an exception .

haba... how many you don use? i have the InnJoo T1.... and the battery is durable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb / Glo Free Call. Activatn Code / Avatar 2 Dstv Software Is Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.