Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,192 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Free Php Tutorial For 100% Novice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Php Tutorial For 100% Novice (422 Views)

How To Send Unlimited Emails With Free Php Mailer / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / I Need Php Tutorial Or Asp.net For My Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Php Tutorial For 100% Novice by directonpc(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
hi am just another nobody with plenty dreams. I will like to assist a minimum of 10 novice(but people with plenty passion for coding) to move from novice to something very close to pro before december. At the end of december you will have an innovative project online that you can run for the rest of your life if you want.

Who knows your project can move you from grass to grace.

How to follow my tutorial?
learning online and in an open forum can be boring sometimes especially when you are a novice and you are about to start something like programming.
To make this process fun i have decided to make it as interractive as possible, i will be giving out my bbm pin and some other channel for people that do not have an active BBM account.
Requirements
Just a device that can connect to the internet(which am sure you have 1). You can build your first php project even from your smartphone(android,symbian or even a java phone). so take the chance now and become a developer in php.
contacts
BBM: 756BDE43
other channel to reach me: http://7rl.in/a7xM

Just Give this a chance and see!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Rank High In S.e.o. Chk Mine And Confirm / How To Advertise Your Website In 10 Good Ways / Get A Website For Your Company For Just N9999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.