Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 (624 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / #jumiamobileweek?! Codes For Infinix is OUT!!! *Modified* / YES! The Awaited #jumiamobileweek Has Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 by ACKCITY: 4:50pm On May 19, 2015
Until last weekend after I changed my mind, I’d often wonder why people spend so much money on phones and gadgets especially when these very expensive phones and gadgets does not add any real financial value or profit to them.

I mean, it sounds like a crazy idea to me when someone can use money that can be used to set up a small business or pay for an MBA course to purchase a gadget or megaphone!

Unless you need a megaphone to pursue your business purpose, I don’t see the sense in it, except if the megaphone was sold to you at an extraordinary reduced rate, unless again you were given as gift, which by the way you could ask for the cash to do something more profitable.
You think I’m “old-fashioned”, well I just feel people should use gadgets that aligns with their profit or income. You wonder why I ride a Pathfinder, if I am unable to buy a good phone, I will tell you why, I am so speed- conscious, I’d like to do my work at the speed of thoughts, and I move at the speed of thoughts, so I need something that is rugged and can carry me to my destination fast, but with an ordinary “Blackberry Curve” I can do my work with it and make profits.

Read the rest here: http://www.ackcity.net/my-best-phone
Re: How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 by nans24: 5:15pm On May 19, 2015
Dude, what have you been smoking??
Re: How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 by ThunderTrail(f): 5:52pm On May 19, 2015
@OP, hope you don collect your settlement from Julia.
Re: How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 by UchihaItachi(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
OP it is well grin grin grin
Re: How I Got My Best Phone: #jumiamobileweek #wabclagos2015 by moneymaker24(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2015
ThunderTrail:
@OP, hope you don collect your settlement from Julia.

Julia?? Shey Julia dey give settlement??

BTW, please what point is d OP portraiting cos I can't seem to understand. Abi na only me waka come?

(1) (Reply)

Google Search/gmail Down!! Is It Me Alone? / Best Network 4 Universal Modem Data Plan 4 Broswing. / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.