Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Conscience Is An Open Wound. A Must Read! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conscience Is An Open Wound. A Must Read! (611 Views)

Delta Community: One Person Beheaded, 30 Other Women, Children Sustain Wound / Texas Mother Rips Son’s Scrotum And Then Tries To Mend The Wound With Superglu / Breakin News: Gunman Kills 2, Wound 9 Before Killing Self In La. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conscience Is An Open Wound. A Must Read! by ConfessionsNgr: 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
It is true when they said that conscience is an open wound. My conscience has been troubling me for some time now, and that is why I feel there is need for me to make a confession and see if that wound can be healed, and I do hope that by spilling it out here it will go a long way in helping me. I am working in one of the leading Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria. Continue to read at http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/86/my-conscience
Re: Conscience Is An Open Wound. A Must Read! by Mikkie31(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
It is true when they said that conscience is an open wound. My conscience has been troubling me for some time now, and that is why I feel there is need for me to make a confession and see if that wound can be healed, and I do hope that by spilling it out here it will go a long way in helping me. I am working in one of the leading Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria. Continue to read at http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/86/my-conscience
why not spill it here? Instead of swaying us to an unknown site.
Re: Conscience Is An Open Wound. A Must Read! by izuch(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:

Anybody the opens that link is a goat, spill it here or keep the story to yourself. Nansence
Re: Conscience Is An Open Wound. A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
Who wan click that link?

(1) (Reply)

‘okada’ Passenger Escapes After Slapping Rider To Death / How Would You Escape This Controversial Situation With The Police? / shoking Video From Ikorodu Robbery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.