Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included (898 Views)

Endowed Nollywood Star Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Acting Skills (pics, Video) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Munachi Abii Makes Lewd Sex Jokes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
She posted her new movie trailer. Enjoy.
She don enter nollywood. Hmm notice the "ex boyfriend Oyoye". Also managing a boy band..*COUGHS* LOS..What are the odds? Lol Sound's like her real life.

By the way. From these pics. Muna looks either
A.Tired
B. Older than the age she projects..27
C.She pregnant
D. Or just added weight.
E. Or all of the above.

Something is just off about Muna these days to me. Laws Jesus FIX IT! Anyway that's none of my business *sips tea*( Wendy Williams style). tongue

Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
She might look however you think but it doesn't take away the fact that she is simply beautiful!
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Airforce1(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
I pray she succeeds smiley
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Palmwinetapper: 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
She might look however you think but it doesn't take away the fact that she is simply beautiful!
Nobody said she isn't or is. Why you so pained?
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Nobody said she isn't or is. Why you so pained?

No I can never be pained by trivial issues in the world.

I am just concerned that some people's eyes just choose to see the negative

1 Like

Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Palmwinetapper: 6:17pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

No I can never be pained by trivial issues in the world.

I am just concerned that some people's eyes just choose to see the negative
Umm if what my eyes so hurt you so much..come and pluck them. You're not concerned about trivial issues you call them yet you're commenting on a gossip blog back and fourth..get gone!
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Umm if what my eyes so hurt you so much..come and pluck them. You're not concerned about trivial issues you call them yet you're commenting on a gossip blog back and fourth..get gone!

Hahahahaha......Palmwinetapper, you palmwine must be overnight
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Palmwinetapper: 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Hahahahaha......Palmwinetapper, you palmwine must be overnight

Haha so funny I forgot to laugh...
*inserts blank stare*
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Young03(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2015
Who is she and which song did she sing?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Palmwinetapper: 6:21pm On May 19, 2015
Young03:
Who is she and which song did she sing?
Ex beauty queen. Mbgn 2007. Turned rapper. No tomorrow is her song. And I'm not invited featuring on Waje song.
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Young03(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Ex beauty queen. Mbgn 2007. Turned rapper. No tomorrow is her song. And I'm not invited featuring on Waje song.

ok tanks for ur explanations
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Haha so funny I forgot to laugh...
*inserts blank stare*

For your mind I don dey help you elongate your thread,
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Palmwinetapper: 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

For your mind I don dey help you elongate your thread,

Because you're clearly jobless.
Re: Rapper Munachi Abii Makes Her Acting Debut!! PICS included by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Because you're clearly jobless.

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

American Top Model Rosie Huntington Whiteley Goes Completely For Sizzling Magazi / Lets End The Debate Here.....korede Bello Or Lil Kesh / Wizkid Renews His Pepsi Endorsement Deal – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.