Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? (1425 Views)

"I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day / Would You Obey Tradition And Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your TM Day 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2015
Will you? This is such a weird wedding!

1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by kilokeys(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2015
then.. i guess giving him a BJ would go for "I DO"

crazy pple dem
Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by Damikevin(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2015
It is well.
Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:
then.. i guess giving him a BJ would go for "I DO"

crazy pple dem
Haha!!! grin cheesy very crazy bro.
Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by loomer: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
Madly in love
Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
loomer:
Madly in love
Are you sure this is love? Or insanity? sad angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by loomer: 7:32pm On May 19, 2015
ikelvin:

Are you sure this is love? Or insanity? sad angry

All of the above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by ikelvin(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
loomer:

All of the above
Haha abi oo grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
Special

(1) (Reply)

10 Mind-blowing Facts About English That May Shock You / Picture Of Late Emir Of Borgu Kingdom With Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Yorubas Are Not Cowards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.