Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Read Me! Those Who Want Investment Idea - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Read Me! Those Who Want Investment Idea (909 Views)

Laudable Business Investment Idea / Read Me / Please Read Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Me! Those Who Want Investment Idea by Tonline: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2009
I am glad to introduce you to this 15 years old, tested and trusted investment plan.

It is inevitable that we get older and less active as the days go by. We have designed instruments to ensure your old age is not a period of financial worry.

The Personal Earning Annuity Scheme (PEAS) is designed for individuals to provide private pensions to replace or complement, schemes provided by employers. It provides complete flexibility in terms of contributions, expected pay out, retirement age and mobility. It also encourages a disciplined and consistent savings attitude.

For a minimum of N25,000 lump sum or periodic payment, you get guarantees of life-long pensions after retirement or lump sum payment at retirement or a combination of both.

The scheme is managed in such a way as to ensure growth in capital and income and adequate security for your future needs after your working life, and for your dependents in case of premature death.

We could set up accounts in your name or in the name of a nominee. Investment trust accounts may be opened for children under 18 years for reversion of title to beneficiary at 18.

For proper understanding, Please find the attachment for P.E.A.S plan, if you have any question to ask, you can contact me on 08055061055 or have a live chat with me on peaschatwithtaiwo@yahoo.com

While awaiting your response, have a peaceful day,

Taiwo.ologbonori@cashcraft.com

Re: Read Me! Those Who Want Investment Idea by feasy1(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2009
Tonline,
I emailed you. Will expect your response.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Forum Unleashed @ Www.naijahotforun.com, Join Us Today. / Open Day(recruitment) "be All You Can Be, Become A Hitv Dealer" / Small And Medium Enterprises:why Worry When You Can Outsource?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.