Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,987 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights (423 Views)

I Am Considering Moving My Blog From Wordpress To Blogger, Please See My Reason / Hot Forum: To Promote Your Business And Get International Traffic To Your Blog / Pls How Do I Add Forum To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
I often get tired of the web thing...no improvement in traffic and rank...what! After all my time and money spent, I still get the same result. What!
What am I actually not doing right?
Nice design *check*
Nice and enticing posts *check*
Most sort after music/movies/videos *check*

Ok its a forum...nd so?

WHAT CAN ONE ACTUALLY DO TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS WITH HIS FORUM?
Re: Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
Sell it to me bro. Let's talk business.
Re: Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
Sell it to me bro. Let's talk business. Send me a mail @darkenkach@gmail.com
Re: Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights by Dmayor7(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
it must be you are not targeting the right keywords for your site in your seo, or that the keywords you are targeting is hard for you to rank high in it since you have a new site. You need to look into your seo optimization, the keywords you target; are they specific or general? Specific and keywords with less competition will rank you higher. Then your social campange, how is it going? Are you really doing it the right way.

You need to get the words out to many social networks like twitter, google+, facebook, this nairaland forum, linkedin, and others. Go and find your audeince or they won't find you.

I have some material that is of great value to you only if you are really serious.

send me A PM if you are.
Re: Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights by Dmayor7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
hello...

I noticed you tried to contact me but it wasn't succesful or i just didn't see your message.

Ok, just contact me through my email...Darlingtonokafor@gmail.com
Re: Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights by iyoha240: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
call or whatsapp 08166277765 for huge traffic

(1) (Reply)

Best Tablet For Blogging. / Help!!! (design N Implemented Of A Company Website) / HELP - I Need "Fastrak" Structural Design Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.