Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Musings Of A Nairalander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Musings Of A Nairalander (522 Views)

Oko Ashewo:musings Of A Brothel Crawler (18+) / Musings Of An Introvert: The First Time / Musings Of A Disappointed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Musings Of A Nairalander by moski5(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2015
,The Musings of a Nairalander

A lot have been on my mind to share with you fellow Nairalanders First I'll like to commend all Nairalanders that make this community worth the while

Many of them i memorized not their monicers but I recognize them for their deeds

Sharing info for no cost
Sharing files n Mb without considering the cost to them
Holding back their fury
Giving sound advice to many and making Nairaland fun
To some I've sent pm's to know them better few replied n ....

Back to the reason this thread was Created

I been thinking on quite somethings I'll make new threads out of some others I'd keep on my mind

I'd like to start with love but its such a complicated matter instead I'll start with relationship

I believe majority of the topics on this forum has been about it and many more threads will spring up about it (I too will write on it lol)

I will say that Relationship ought to be simple but many complicate it unnecessarily especially ladies
Nb you guys r not helping o
yu r making a storm out of a tea cup, n gentle guys r turning monsters who in turn will make a mess of the home. Hmmm I'll leave it at that for now till i write on relationships. I'll drop d link to the thread here for those who care to read.

The world had been on my mind more often than not.

Why r we here?

Why r things so messed up?

Why are good people keeping silent ignoring the evil prevalent in d land.

Why is there so much whoredom n promiscuity in the land?

Why is there injustice, betrayal etc

and most of all What Is really important and how this should guide our lives.

I've come to find out that the world doesn't really care about you until you've either made a name for yourself or distinguished yourself somehow and i observed that with time you fade away and someone else comes to limelight

It beggars then that one will find whats truly important and cherish those things, hold on to them and protect them things like family, friends, etc

Still a lot on mind, don't want to make this longer than necessarily

Have a lovely night rest and enjoy the rest of your week. ,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Words Of The Day. / The Beauty Of Finishing Strong / Chewing Gum Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.