Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (159962 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Ologunjude(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2015
How do I post my story guys. I have something burning in my heart and I need to let it out for possible solutions.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 23, 2015
Cc

Tohpahz
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 23, 2015
Ologunjude:
How do I post my story guys. I have something burning in my heart and I need to let it out for possible solutions.

Go to Romance Section and Create a New Topic.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by infinity75: 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
u re gud to go wen d mother is healthy. I resumed after 2months.for me breastfeeding is a kind of contraceptive cos my period wont start until i wean my baby.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
medar:
From what I've noticed, it's not healthy for the nursing mother to be sleeping with other men except the father of her child during the breastfeeding period.
There is no time sleeping with other men is healthy

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2015
nellyme:

In ur dreams....start nah
hmmm! I just feel like giving u better big bele.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by babeface3: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
You are not alone but mine is a reverse experience. Frankly, I became down on libido after the arrival of the first baby. But wifey is more down. We talk and even laugh at our lack of interest knowing that we have a sparke for it. If both of you drink, get some drink for everyone and make sure you guys are just ok. I think the withdrawal thing is psychological. I was fully turgid and eventually baby woke from sleep and gave this cry, Sho, my ojolojolo shrank immediately. grin
nickibarb:
in my own case, i'm 100% ready to get back into full sex mode with the bae, but for some reason, it seems like his libido has dropped drastically since i dropped baby number 2. i know its not my appearance cos i look great, heard it from women and men. even my husband's friends have said how shocked they are that i've had 2 kids, and i've seen my husband secretly enjoying the compliment. flat tummy, back to size 2. so what could be the problem? there's no fear of pregnancy cos i'm on a longterm contraceptive. has anyone else experienced this? new baby is 4 months old, we've had sex 4 times since baby was born. two of these 4 times was initiated by me. prior to the 1st baby, boo was ready to have sex twice a day, and i was ready for him each time. after the 1st baby, it reduced to like 4x a week and i figured we can blame it on the presence of the new baby. after this 2nd baby, its seems like he's just not Hot anymore. i know he's not cheating and my vajayjay is pretty much the same. 2 c/sections

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by searay2(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
Nelly what's up, Oya make I give u belle make test am grin
How many belless you fit give?
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Emyogalanya: 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
But you have answered all ur questions now

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Iffffffy(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
Absolutely safe, know of someone that started intercourse with his wife on the naming day, since the lady was ready.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2015
9jatatafo:

She said 4x a week and not 4x a month. Breaking the above down, it means they bleep 4 times in a week which translates to 16 shots a month. Know that married couple with kids cannot continue bleeping like when it was just the man and woman alone. A lot of responsibilities for the kids and care together with life stress will affect se.x life.

Pls read again. This is what she said''new baby is 4 months old, we've had sex 4 times since baby was born. two of these 4 times was initiated by me'' baby is four months,had sex four times. Thats an average of once a month

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Elan83(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
dreams ke, if u see me , babe u won't hesitate to say yes I do
imp
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by excess4luv: 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
Am just here to read comments... Me never marry so i dnt know
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
nickibarb:
in my own case, i'm 100% ready to get back into full sex mode with the bae, but for some reason, it seems like his libido has dropped drastically since i dropped baby number 2. i know its not my appearance cos i look great, heard it from women and men. even my husband's friends have said how shocked they are that i've had 2 kids, and i've seen my husband secretly enjoying the compliment. flat tummy, back to size 2. so what could be the problem? there's no fear of pregnancy cos i'm on a longterm contraceptive. has anyone else experienced this? new baby is 4 months old, we've had sex 4 times since baby was born. two of these 4 times was initiated by me. prior to the 1st baby, boo was ready to have sex twice a day, and i was ready for him each time. after the 1st baby, it reduced to like 4x a week and i figured we can blame it on the presence of the new baby. after this 2nd baby, its seems like he's just not Hot anymore. i know he's not cheating and my vajayjay is pretty much the same. 2 c/sections

You knw eating same type of food everyday can be tiresome to some people, lol.
Same apply Sex, I think its time for you to add some spices in to ur bed, dont just focus on Sex only initiates some foreplays that can be tempting to ur husband.
Glad to hear that your Husband isnt cheating type but nevertheless never dwell on that, do all u can to resuscitate his sexual appetite so as to restore your marital happiness.
Wish u luck

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by nellyme(f): 8:51pm On May 23, 2015
labbyboi:

Are you educating us or you want to learn? undecided
Both

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2015
medar:
From what I've noticed, it's not healthy for the nursing mother to be sleeping with other men except the father of her child during the breastfeeding period.
tell me more
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
It is naturally sweet any way.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Motolank: 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
Nelly what's up, Oya make I give u belle make test am grin
That is Ricky and Lucy in your dp.

That's what concerns me not intercourse, Incase you ask
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by tunergy(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
you are spot on correct.

nellyme:
A friend of mine just put to bed a bouncing baby boy. I went visiting and we got to discuss a lot of things. She told me a lot of things...(I'm keeping ma mouth shut)....what got me concerned was that she said she had intercourse with the husband cos he insisted. At first I was shock but I feigned ignorant of that...when I left her I got to do a lot of research and decided to share it here cos I think der might be people in similar situation.
Here are some questions I considered:
Is a mother able to have intercourse with her husband while she is still nursing her baby?
What effect does the mother's milk have on the child if she has intercourse while she is breast feeding?
How long should she wait after birth before she can have relations with her husband?
***i also heard somewhere that a woman doesn't dare give milk to her child once she has begun to have sexual relations. If she does it, the child will become sick and even die***
The answer I was able to deduct from my research was : "Yes, a mother is able to have intercourse with her husband while she still nurses her baby, providing they wait for a few weeks after birth until her organs are back to normal."
REASONS:
1. It takes from 4 to 6 weeks after birth for a woman's uterus to return to its normal state. There is a red discharge from the uterus after the baby is born which is called the lochia. It lasts about two weeks and tends to flow most when the mother is nursing her baby. Later the lochia becomes a lighter colour and then it finally stops.
2. The father's sperm cannot enter into the milk and cause the baby to get sick.
MY ADVICE:
The best way a father should show his love to his child is to love the baby's mother. Mothers Please don't abstain from sex totally during breast feeding because it pushes the impatient husbands to infidelity and fathers do not rush your wives, give them time to heal.
CLOSING REMARK:
It is even true that mothers who breast-feed their babies are more interested in returning to active intercourse with their husbands as soon as possible after birth. They want to express the love and gratitude which they have in their hearts for the father of their child.
Cheers!!!
I rest my case
But what do you think
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by tunergy(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
Same experience here!

babeface3:
You are not alone but mine is a reverse experience. Frankly, I became down on libido after the arrival of the first baby. But wifey is more down. We talk and even laugh at our lack of interest knowing that we have a sparke for it. If both of you drink, get some drink for everyone and make sure you guys are just ok. I think the withdrawal thing is psychological. I was fully turgid and eventually baby woke from sleep and gave this cry, Sho, my ojolojolo shrank immediately. grin
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by omojeesu(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
A nursing mother can have sex with no ill effect. But I counsel 6 weeks after birth and with condom, because there is still a small chance of pregnancy, even though active breastfeeding is to some extent contraceptive. I suppose it will be by mutual consent. It has nothing to do with semen getting into breast milk.

This is science fact. Ignorance has lead to extra marital affairs. (Gentle sex can also take place in pregnancy, BUT should be avoided in the last 3 months).
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by effyzie01(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

Four times in four months is quite low. I figure he's giving you time to face the kids.

Glad you trust him enough to know he's not cheating on you.

We might deceive ourselves to sound very loving sometimes,but fact is that once the babies start coming, there's always a lull in sexual activities between couples.

If you drive, have you noticed that the excitement you had when you just bought the car has waned over the years? It's the nature of man.

Dont sweat it as far as its not a big problem. You can jokingly tell him,but dont bug him to the extent of making him feel less of a man.

Given that the baby is only 4 months old, the sex frequency is OK.

Yes! It appeared her reception has not in any way decreased but the hubby's libido is already (or appeared to be) low. That could be blamed on Coolidge Effect (though that may depend on how old the marriage is).

And yes, it is not a big deal. However, I advise she keeps a close eye on him because Coolidge Effect might drive him to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by free2ryhme: 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
nellyme:
Still waiting for mature inputs...

Keep waiting until rapture
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2015
nellyme:
A friend of mine just put to bed a bouncing baby boy. I went visiting and we got to discuss a lot of things. She told me a lot of things...(I'm keeping ma mouth shut)....what got me concerned was that she said she had intercourse with the husband cos he insisted. At first I was shock but I feigned ignorant of that...when I left her I got to do a lot of research and decided to share it here cos I think der might be people in similar situation.
Here are some questions I considered:
Is a mother able to have intercourse with her husband while she is still nursing her baby?
What effect does the mother's milk have on the child if she has intercourse while she is breast feeding?
How long should she wait after birth before she can have relations with her husband?
***i also heard somewhere that a woman doesn't dare give milk to her child once she has begun to have sexual relations. If she does it, the child will become sick and even die***
The answer I was able to deduct from my research was : "Yes, a mother is able to have intercourse with her husband while she still nurses her baby, providing they wait for a few weeks after birth until her organs are back to normal."
REASONS:
1. It takes from 4 to 6 weeks after birth for a woman's uterus to return to its normal state. There is a red discharge from the uterus after the baby is born which is called the lochia. It lasts about two weeks and tends to flow most when the mother is nursing her baby. Later the lochia becomes a lighter colour and then it finally stops.
2. The father's sperm cannot enter into the milk and cause the baby to get sick.
MY ADVICE:
The best way a father should show his love to his child is to love the baby's mother. Mothers Please don't abstain from sex totally during breast feeding because it pushes the impatient husbands to infidelity and fathers do not rush your wives, give them time to heal.
CLOSING REMARK:
It is even true that mothers who breast-feed their babies are more interested in returning to active intercourse with their husbands as soon as possible after birth. They want to express the love and gratitude which they have in their hearts for the father of their child.
Cheers!!!
I rest my case
But what do you think
nice one, noted,
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by dahmie2013: 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
How many drinks wud it take me 2 ans Op's questn? Op, dis looks good and I have MB but I don't wanna waste ma time. Back of ma mind I'm hoping u say 2 or 3. Dis looks good, I came 2 comment but I don't wanna waste ma time.wink
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Orter(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
''CLOSING REMARK:
It is even true that mothers
who bosom-feed their babies
are more interested in
returning to active intercourse
with their husbands as soon as
possible after birth. They want
to express the love and
gratitude which they have in
their hearts for the father of
their child.''

This is quite true.
Women are naturally lovers. They will want to express this and any denial from the man means something else.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
nickibarb:
That contraceptive can kill you. free candid medical advice
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
Love the lounge sets smiley

clubone05:
smiley

Be stylish be modern get ur window blinds today.

Check signature for contact details. .call or whatsapps.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by tohpahz(f): 10:00pm On May 23, 2015
Mznelly called me here..

And u are right..
A woman breastfeeding and hvn intercourse cant harm the baby in any way..

All this beliefs some women propagate can be funny at times shocked

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by AlphaDibia(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
These questions are very silly purely non-scientific. "Sperm entering the mother's milk and getting the baby sick" lol is this a real life question? Do better my girl

Anyways..

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by AlphaDibia(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
These questions are very silly surely non-scientific. "Sperm entering the mother's milk and getting the baby sick" lol is this a real life question? Do better my girl

Anyways..
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by 400billionman: 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
nellyme:

In ur dreams....start nah

Are you pregnant ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.