Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Need Your Vote To Make Me Win. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Vote To Make Me Win. (511 Views)

Help Me Win A Contest / Please..help Me Win.... / Nigerian Game Developer Need Your Vote To Win A Publishing Contract. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Vote To Make Me Win. by IamDejman(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2015
VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!! Who will get to go to New York and Washington to join the Nexus Global Youth Summit and World Merit’s Annual Gathering?! The top 10 with the most votes will undergo a short interview, measuring their ‘Mover, Shaker, Changemaker’ mindset. Two will be selected and will go to New York and Washington D.C. from 18-25 July 2015 (dates may alter a day or two, depending on the winners preferences and available tickets).

Steps on how to vote Ayodeji Eluwande:

1. Click on this link. [url=https://www.facebook.com/worldmerit?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=view-vote%2Cfor-7513822%2Cchk-555bbb3f683eb]Vote me[/url]
2. A page would come up, Click 'follow link' (you might probably not see this).
3. Wait for it to load then click 'continue'
4. Click 'vote'. If u are logged into facebook, u would see that the vote button would transform to a ticked button type. But if u are not then it would redirect u to a page where u ave to login to ur facebook page.
5. You login. Then a page comes up and you click 'ok'
6. Then your vote counts.

Thank you for your patience. Please spread the word round. Don't forget we need 500 votes.

PS: I believe in Nairalanders to make me be amongst the finalists

Cc: Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala, Saved2Serve, elantraceey, Adaobi12, fredoooooo, Alikaxon, ireneony, Promking, mukina2, Fynestboi, jaybee3, madnesscom, Fetus, MaziOmenuko, tosyne2much, origin101
Re: I Need Your Vote To Make Me Win. by IamDejman(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2015
Guys pls vote

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man That ‘sneaks Into Women’s Toilets To Eat Faeces......see PHOTO / ccc / 7 Types Of Guys On Nairaland (ladies Stay Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.