Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerians Living In Indian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Indian (14705 Views)

Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / 3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 19, 2015
Hi guys, It feels good to be part of this forum. My friend just moved to Bombay, Indian & he recently work and live there. Are there Nigerians in Indian? Nigerians in the house who live in Indian please make yourselves known.

It seems there's a deep resentment for Nigerians in this country says my friend. Do you guys also think so?

Let share information to intending travellers, dwellers and those who wish to know a thing or two about Indian in their own country. Indians have 27states with a population of about 700million.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by mizzochocinco: 11:56pm On May 19, 2015
Im a 2hr flight away from India. Does it count?
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 12:02am On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
Im a 2hr flight away from India. Does it count?
yes, it does count. What are you there for? School or business? Welcome.
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by avicky(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2015
Sylva, I will like to know more about their hostility and hospitality if they have any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 11:56am On May 20, 2015
Hmmmm. I know they love food and share some similarities with the Yoruba's in terms of partying. Plus they have stringent bank regulations and a lot of public holidays in their country.
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by mizzochocinco: 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
yes, it does count. What are you there for? School or business? Welcome.
work and school

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
work and school
How was your flight? You going to see many Hindus, Muslims and few Christians. Where in Indian are you?
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by avicky(f): 2:23pm On May 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
How was your flight? You going to see many Hindus, Muslims and few Christians. Where in Indian are you?

*India* wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2015
avicky:

*India* wink
Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by mizzochocinco: 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
lol im not in India, i live a 2hr flight away from India.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by ololo12: 1:37am On May 21, 2015
What would any sane Nigerian be doing in a poverty stricken and racist country like India. That can hardly provide for her citizenry, let alone foreigners. I've visited India, and that country is nothing to write home about. If you're going there for schooling it's understandable, but to go there for greener pasture, now that's madness

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2015
GoldenDr:
Hi guys, It feels good to be part of this forum. My friend just moved to Bombay, Indian & he recently work and live there. Are there Nigerians in Indian? Nigerians in the house who live in Indian please make yourselves known.

It seems there's a deep resentment for Nigerians in this country says my friend. Do you guys also think so?

Let share information to intending travellers, dwellers and those who wish to know a thing or two about Indian in their own country. Indians have 27states with a population of about 700million.

I am in Hyderabad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2015
ololo12:
What would any sane Nigerian be doing in a poverty stricken and racist country like India. That can hardly provide for her citizenry, let alone foreigners. I've visited India, and that country is nothing to write home about. If you're going there for schooling it's understandable, but to go there for greener pasture, now that's madness

Greener Pastures - Madness in a way but it depends on your area of expertise

And saying the country is nothing to write home about is absolute lies. They enjoy things we do not enjoy,very cheap food, good roads(mostly), water, internet and fuel - basic amenities . Out airport back home cant even compete with theirs in any way bro, I have been there countless times

I am in my room now, and all i have to do is book for Ola cab to take me from my house to classes, not to mention the fast and cheap internet (20mb/s at about 4k naira per month, 80 gig or so download limit), HD TV is about 4800 naira per month(there are cheaper packages) and I can watch movies, films and football in HD, something people pay as much as 13,000 just to watch Super Sport 3 in HD

And I do not think they are racist, just primitive in their ways and thinking sometimes. Most Indians are accommodating, others just fear the black man based on past experiences ( we sef no dey try sometimes for here to be honest)

In all India is just Nigeria upgraded by 20% minus the food and culture

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2015
mizzochocinco:
work and school

Work? How come and where are you?
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by avicky(f): 4:54pm On May 21, 2015
hustla:

Greener Pastures - Madness in a way but it depends on your area of expertise

And saying the country is nothing to write home about is absolute lies. They enjoy things we do not enjoy,very cheap food, good roads(mostly), water, internet and fuel - basic amenities . Out airport back home cant even compete with theirs in any way bro, I have been there countless times

I am in my room now, and all i have to do is book for Ola cab to take me from my house to classes, not to mention the fast and cheap internet (20mb/s at about 4k naira per month, 80 gig or so download limit), HD TV is about 4800 naira per month(there are cheaper packages) and I can watch movies, films and football in HD, something people pay as much as 13,000 just to watch Super Sport 3 in HD

And I do not think they are racist, just primitive in their ways and thinking sometimes. Most Indians are accommodating, others just fear the black man based on past experiences ( we sef no dey try sometimes for here to be honest)

In all India is just Nigeria upgraded by 20% minus the food and culture
Interesting. But if you say they have standard amenities and the likes, why are they in Nigeria forming expatriates and treating Nigerians as slaves in their own country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2015
avicky:

Interesting. But if you say they have standard amenities and the likes, why are they in Nigeria forming expatriates and treating Nigerians as slaves in their own country?

Nigerians are treated as slaves in Nigeria? LOL Does Nigeria even have a standard labor system to fight against things like that? Corruption don finish us.

I used to work for Airtel, owned by an India company now and it was hell. Even amongst our Nigerian sub Ogas, they were collecting bribes and not fighting for us as workers in Nigeria, what would you say about that?

Bro na as u carry yourself them go take carry u, they dare not try in the United States!

So because I am an American means i should not go to the UAE and work as an expat? undecided

Interesting!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by mizzochocinco: 7:26pm On May 21, 2015
hustla:

Work? How come and where are you?
surrounded by chincos embarassed
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 5:44am On May 22, 2015
Hustla, thank you for throwing more light about Indians. Yes, they are just like Nigerians but upgraded by 20%. Their high school graduates are better than some graduates in Nigeria, yes, you heard that right. Check out global info solutions, owned by high school graduates with 2000 staff in the world, Hong Kong, London, Bombay and presently in Nigeria.
They(Indians) love food.
Their cabs have car meter
Yes, they are corrupt as Nigerians, even American are corrupt.
There is a lot of public holidays
And most importantly they are accommodating.
Their girl are wonderful.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2015
mizzochocinco:
surrounded by chincos embarassed

LOL Which city and can we connect?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2015
GoldenDr:
Hustla, thank you for throwing more light about Indians. Yes, they are just like Nigerians but upgraded by 20%. Their high school graduates are better than some graduates in Nigeria, yes, you heard that right. Check out global info solutions, owned by high school graduates with 2000 staff in the world, Hong Kong, London, Bombay and presently in Nigeria.
They(Indians) love food.

They love food and dont joke with their breaks , tea and cigarette
Yes their cabs have meters and some Autos ( Keke Marwa)
Ahh them corrupt like die! And them like money!
Public holidays , smh for them for that aspect.
Their girls can be somehow oo, you say Hi and they most times wont respond. But if you meet them online like this, them are over chatty and fall in love easily. As pretty as most of their girls are, low self esteem is their main problem. I have no idea why that is

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
GoldenDr:
They(Indians) love food.

Their girls can be somehow oo, you say Hi and they most times wont respond. But if you meet them online like this, them are over chatty and fall in love easily. As pretty as most of their girls are, low self esteem is their main problem. I have no idea why that is

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2015
Yes, they like cigarette and corruption Nigeria na learner. There is a city where alilmost everybody are millionaires. Their girls pretend a lot but very wayward. I learnt their girls are the ones that break the relationship most times and they need time and a lot of attentions.
hustla:

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
GoldenDr:
Yes, they like cigarette and corruption Nigeria na learner. There is a city where alilmost everybody are millionaires. Their girls pretend a lot but very wayward. I learnt their girls are the ones that break the relationship most times and they need time and a lot of attentions.

LOL I learnt they are wayward too but i have heard stories about their guys being hostile if they find you with their girls
I will try my luck sha

Plus them like naija di,ck too as i hear lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2015
hustla:

LOL I learnt they are wayward too but i have heard stories about their guys being hostile if they find you with their girls
I will try my luck sha

Plus them like naija di,ck too as i hear lol
lol!!!!
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by ololo12: 12:13pm On May 25, 2015
If you value your life, and your life means important to you. Stay away from Indian girls. Few months ago, when I visited India. Chandigarrgh in Punjab state. A Nigerian was beaten to pulp with a cricket bat. His offense was talking up an Indian girl. Those Indians are primitive in thinking, and they would kill you right away, if they see you talking or even discussing with their girls.

GoldenDr:
They(Indians) love food.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by ololo12: 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
You would do well with Indian girls in the Southern part of India, like Bangalore. They are more tolerating and civilized than their Northern counterparts. Enjoy your stay in India. As for me, I am never stepping my foot in that country, even if I am offered a million dollar.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by hustla(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2015
ololo12:
If you value your life, and your life means important to you. Stay away from Indian girls. Few months ago, when I visited India. Chandigarrgh in Punjab state. A Nigerian was beaten to pulp with a cricket bat. His offense was talking up an Indian girl. Those Indians are primitive in thinking, and they would kill you right away, if they see you talking or even discussing with their girls.

[/b]

Heard so too ooo
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by kannymoore(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2015
ololo12:
You would do well with Indian girls in the Southern part of India, like Bangalore. They are more tolerating and civilized than their Northern counterparts. Enjoy your stay in India. As for me, I am never stepping my foot in that country, even if I am offered a million dollar.

*DIES OF LaUGhTER!!!! grin! *
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by surawilly(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2015
I just finish my 1st year exam in india dnt wanna go back home...any hope for partime job during my 3month break! pls help asap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
surawilly:
I just finish my 1st year exam in india dnt wanna go back home...any hope for partime job during my 3month break! pls help asap
what course?
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by surawilly(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2015
GoldenDr:
what course?
Population and development
Re: Nigerians Living In Indian by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
Skyhighweb share your Indian experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: New National Carrier To Take Off First Quarter 2022 – Hadi Sirika / Poor Treatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines No More Acceptable-ceo Air Peace / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.