Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Miss Green And White Nigeria (MGWN), 3rd October, 2015 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Miss Green And White Nigeria (MGWN), 3rd October, 2015 (1254 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Green And White Nigeria (MGWN), 3rd October, 2015 by kristalmedia: 4:23am On May 20, 2015
Miss Green and White Nigeria (MGWN) scheduled for October, as part of the activities to commemorate the Nigeria independence, aimed to promote peace and unity and stimulate awareness against violence and apathy towards the oneness of Nigeria particularly among the youths and at the same time celebrating young Nigerian women; presenting them as unique blend of beauty, elegance, intelligence and excellence.
For more details on Miss Green and White Nigeria, visit; www.kistalmediaonline.com

(1) (Reply)

Ember Month PROMO!!! / I Need A Hall Around Akoka,sabo,bariga / Rauf Aregbesola’s Daughter Weds In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.