Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show (3463 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags / Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 360musicng(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
Nigerian Afro-pop Singer, Yemi Alade played a stunning stage flick on her fans at last saturday's Awka leg of Star Music Trek when a stunt double was introduced as her before she made her entry to the stage. Dressed in an African print hood jacket (The Type She Wore On Wande Coal's Baby Hello Video) over a black tube and jeans with sandals and a pair of dark shades, the stunt double waltzed into stage with two dancers. The crowd cheered her on, unaware that the real Yemi Alade was still backstage.

When The Kings Of queens finally emerged dressed in a short flair dress and rocking blue wool braid, the audience screamed in shock and excitement. She jokingly questioned her stunt double on the striking semblance and then the real fun began - hit song after the other, from 'Tangerine' to ' Kissing', then her current hit song 'Taking Over You', which worked the crowd into a frenzy.

JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL: http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C001DB2CC

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by abbeycial: 9:09am On May 20, 2015
okay
that should be igbo made ryt?
i luv ma igbo brodas/sis

igbo KWENU!

but d audience should have noticed that Yemi's hips are not as pronounced as ha stunt double's.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by izuch(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
Yemi alade made in Aba version

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 360musicng(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2015
izuch:
Yemi alade made in Aba version

lmao!! but the babe gather sha
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by FLAWLES(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2015
Ok ok ok
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by realtestament(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2015
Thick version of yemi alade

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2015
Those hips cool
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by izuch(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2015
post=33914792:

lmao!! but the babe gather sha

The aba made looks more delicious thann grin the original
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 360musicng(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2015
izuch:

The aba made looks more delicious thann grin the original

i dey tell u.. the original come dey like okuko igbo

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by izuch(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2015
post=33914969:

Rotfl grin
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by Young03(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2015
Were is the yemi and wer is d duplicate

but ukwu dey dia oo
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 360musicng(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2015
the second picture, Yemi will be like "babes wetin" Calm down make dem feel me small grin
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 360musicng(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2015
Young03:
Were is the yemi and wer is d duplicate

but ukwu dey dia oo

do you need glasses sir?
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by Young03(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2015
I will b glad if u can help
post=33915369:

do you need glasses sir?
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by Rikidony(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2015
Beautiful souls, I can still remember her show in Italy damm see the crowd. it was seeing white ni..gigas singing along in pidgin
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 360musicng(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2015
Rikidony:
Beautiful souls, I can still remember her show in Italy damm see the crowd. it was seeing white ni..gigas singing along in pidgin

two of them gather sha
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by adanduka: 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
post=33914969:

cheesy grin
Okuko Igbo ehn?
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by 7footre(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2015
One look at the pot belly and I know who is who
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2015
He goes by the name ‘Oga t.u.s.h’ based in
Abuja, he is a rapper, a song writer. Here
is a new dance hall single titled “From
Ghana” and trust me when I tell you that
this new kid on the block is the next
BEST thing to happen to our music
industry… You definitely gonna thank me
cuz you’re about to move you feet like
never before..

Download here: http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/0fad439f
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2015
He goes by the name ‘Oga Behind’ based in Abuja, he is a rapper, a song writer. Here is a new dance hall single titled “From Ghana” and trust me when I tell you that this new kid on the block is the next BEST thing to happen to our music industry… You definitely gonna thank me cuz you’re about to move you feet like never before..

Download here: http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/0fad439f
Re: PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Discovers Her Twin At #startrekawka Show by Betanwa(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2015
Yemi inweru ya, o bu onye nyeru gi ya

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Goes Braless, Display Her Boobs And A Wardrobe Malfunction Waitin / Benin Girl Na So!!! Shares Very H0t Tempting Photos, Seducing Us / Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.