Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] (1067 Views)

A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Who Owns The Goat? / Who Truly Has The Tire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] by Dammielog(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2015
Been staring at the picture for past 5mins and i cant say maybe it A that truely owns the Tire or B.

That why i brought it to nairaland because alot of people are here with the answers...

Let see who get it

Re: Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] by Chanchit: 10:32am On May 20, 2015
Guy, you go continue to look ni o, cos as the tyre no get steering I no go fit tell u who get am.
Re: Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] by Mprex(f): 10:49am On May 20, 2015
go and ask goggle
Re: Who Truely Owns The Tire Between The 2 Kids[photo] by deesquarediddy(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
Look at the expressions on their faces.

The one who truly owns the tire and is about to lose ownership is already feeling sad while the one that want to snatch the tire away is smiling.

B truly owns the tire.

(1) (Reply)

Just When You Think She Is An Opportunist. (hilarious Photo) / Shayo Na Bastard / (photo)black Parents Be Like... Lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.