Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Photos: Female Fan Cries Passionately Over M.I At Akwa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Photos: Female Fan Cries Passionately Over M.I At Akwa (378 Views)

"Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / A Nigerian Lil Wayne Fan Cries Out On His Retirement Talks / Wizkid's Boy,lax Got A Female Fan Staring At His Ishhh Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Female Fan Cries Passionately Over M.I At Akwa by seeteazain(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2015
According to a report this young lady was in the crowd over the weekend when M.I performed some of his hit singles and she couldn’t help but cry heartily in celebration of the rapper. The host of the event, Do2tun observed her and made her night by inviting her on stage to meet with MI. MI hugged her as he rendered a special song for her which made even cry the more.

http://247tops..com/2015/05/photos-female-fan-cries-passionately.html

(1) (Reply)

Home » MUSIC » Latest Hot And Trending New Music – (blood Money) Latest Hot And / A Song From A Nairalander Making Wave Across Some Cities Now / You Don't Wanna Miss This Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.