Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] (37663 Views)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by yomzzy(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
This story tire me..I pity Yul tho.
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by prettyboi1(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2015
This whole gay shiiit is creepy mehn!
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Rotiix(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2015
Konji nah bastard grin
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 20, 2015
Yul...................Gay lipsrsealed
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by enoqueen: 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
This is getting serious. AGN better come in and protect their own.
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by razz0: 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
juniormusa:
My question is,is it by force to be gay
This man should be arrested and prosecuted for sexual harassment

Y d missed calls no be 666? But come to tink of it, Bros! Ur ba3 dey 100% afta 777 missed calls.smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by juniormusa(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
razz0:

Y d missed calls no be 666? But come to tink of it, Bros! Ur ba3 dey 100% afta 777 missed calls.smiley
Hahaha na celebrity nau hin fit get constant electricity
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by juniormusa(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2015
Btruth:
Exactly. You don't need to condone his harassment any longer. Take it up legally. I bet you might be depressed by now. Anyway you are a man, you should know how to fight your battle by yourself. I wish you good luck.
You're right bro..I don't know why Yul kept mute all this while

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by hustla(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
Did anyone see the 'God did a nice job down there' part?
Obviously he sent a pic to the guy

And he can always change his number abi na by force to use the same number ni
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Johnbmc(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
Guys did anyone sees what am seeing on the missed calls he shown there after d alleged gay guy? the month there is November and we're in May now. can someone elaborate that please
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Obascoetubi: 3:08pm On May 20, 2015
Lucentbeauty:
This is a one sided story and as much as I want to believe Yul,I think he should post the full chat. It doesn't look like a day story to me- a year? And as much as I want to side the other guy a stalker whether gay or not is a stalker. The full chat history first.
yul is lyin
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Obascoetubi: 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
omoharry:
can't he just block this guy for good...I don tire for "YUL EDOCHIE AND THE GAY MAN "
may be both of them are. gay. i wonder why u ladies are. praises yul because he is actor
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by dom(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
homosexuals can be relentless and dogged in their carnal quest sha.
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by ddaammyy(f): 3:15pm On May 20, 2015
Some ppl who wuld nt mind a relationship with the gay both guys nd ladies alike will copy his numba frm these screen shots nd give him a tastte of his own medicine
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by wacoj(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2015
There is something these guys are not telling us.
Both Yul and Johnpaul need to prove beyond reasonable doubt to us that they do not buy the goods he sells.
I find it difficult to understand how and why someone will be harassing you for over a year in the same country,
a country that will easily grant a 14yrs jail term for same offense yet you find it difficult to set up the guy.

Do you want me to believe that the scripts you guys act does not help you in real life?
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
juniormusa:
My question is,is it by force to be gay
This man should be arrested and prosecuted for sexual harassment
YUL SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DECEIVING HIMSELF NOT NIGERIANS.......

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Grahamjnr(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2015
MaxNaija:

Hahaha. you must be a geek, to focus more on his phone instead of the messages grin
And he thought everyone is a phone freak like him. Tell him that the possession of expensive phones isn't a true value of our worth. Besides, phones aren't investment!
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
He should change his sim or send the number to voice mail
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by mikron(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2015
this gay guy is something else, let me quote one of his messages to johnpaul nwadike "you are the only cute guy who stick to pvssy, u have a big c0ck which is good for the ass but ur stubborness wont let u, u refused me the right to ur juicy c0ck". end of quote. the guy is sick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by ZUBY77(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2015
This Yul Kid should shut up and learn how to manage his issues.
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by MurderX: 6:10pm On May 20, 2015
So Denrele is gay afterall and who is the Benson that the psycho referred to?
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by juniormusa(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2015
PDPwayoo:

YUL SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DECEIVING HIMSELF NOT NIGERIANS.......
Dude deceiving himself??
How na
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2015
juniormusa:

Dude deceiving himself??
How na

yul is not the most handsome or famous actor. why him?.......is either he is a gay or want to scam the guy in Canada with gay s3x
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by dwayni: 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
Ok this is Photoshop. The number is incorrect. I just dialed it. Yul bro its ok to be Bi-sexual enough of this bs
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by juniormusa(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
PDPwayoo:

yul is not the most handsome or famous actor. why him?.......is either he is a gay or want to scam the guy in Canada with gay s3x
Jizz PDP it baffles me you're believing this gay stalker..
Try and read all what happened from the beginning u'll understand what am talking about..
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Frydae: 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
This stephen guy must be a ritualist! Y give one guy 777 missed call just to get him to be intimate with u? Do u want to use his body fluids for spiritual propitations? Y not look for an ugly fool like yrslf wt d same evil passion and LEAVE YUL ALONE for his Fans! If anytn happen to YUL, Let that idiot be help responsible!
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Frydae: 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
This stephen guy must be a ritualist! Y give one guy 777 missed call just to get him to be intimate with u? Do u want to use his body fluids for spiritual propitations? Y not look for an ugly fool like yrslf wt d same evil passion and LEAVE YUL ALONE for his Fans! If anytn happen to YUL, Let that i.d.i.o.t be held responsible!
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by fairygeh(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
Jeez,this guy is crazy shocked shocked this is serious ooooo,what can yul possibly do now?
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 20, 2015
chaiii.....sii stalkin oo...

IRON PANT IS WAT UR NEED YUL grin
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by Lucentbeauty(f): 9:43pm On May 20, 2015
Obascoetubi:
yul is lyin
Maybe but we might not get to know the truth if he goes on like this.
Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by charlezok(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2015
This same gay stalker has harassed me as well. It happened in 2012 barely 3 months after my wedding. He sent me a friend request as Steve Ugochukwu and we got chatting as Facebook friends. We talked quiet a number of times on Skype. My wife suspected that the guy was gay but I did not believe it at first. He calls about 3 to 4 times daily, saying he wants to help me and my wife move over to Canada. I was interested at first, but when he started showing signs of not liking my wife I began to see it that this guy is really gay.

I had to block him after a while because he was actually playing me for a fool and opened up that he is gay and will like to have a relationship with me. Not knowing that he has sent me other Facebook friend request that I have accepted. It took me time to figure out that it was the same person with different Facebook accounts that was stalking and harassing me. I had to block over 7 of his Facebook accounts that he was using to contact me. He even went to the extent of using my name to open a Facebook account and past nasty picture on the timeline all in a bid to get at me. He sent me his naked pictures a number of times, I was angry initially but later realized that he was bent on getting at me so I just ignored him till he got tired of harassing me.

In the screen shot below you can see all the accounts I blocked just from one person.

Re: Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] by RapLawd(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2015
MaxNaija:

Hahaha. you must be a geek, to focus more on his phone instead of the messages grin

The little phone ain't handy bro... any m anyways, he did say it's his working phone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan: Bambam Edits Instagram Bio, Includes Teddy A Surname / Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.