Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. (934 Views)

Nollywood Young Star; Regina Daniels Cries Over AMVCA Events - Ads*4nairablog / Little Boy Cries Over Wizkid Daddy Yo (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. by charly4lyf(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
Aww, Miley needs a cuddle. The 22-year-old singer and actress, dressed in a unicorn onesie, sang sadly on stage in a video she shared on Facebook. She cried while she sang about her pet fish Pablow.
“Why does everything that I love have to die? If I could do it again, I’d release you to sea because I can’t bear to see someone so wild just die in a tank.”

At the end of the song, she slammed her hands on the keyboard and walked away crying. Her fish died in Feb of this year. She’s still morning it three months later. Na wa for this oyinbos o, crying for just mere pepper soup material.

Re: Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. by sinaj(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2015
mitcheeeew undecided

Crying for her dead relationship abi fish

I think d fish iz jux a symbol of her lost past sad
Re: Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. by elder05(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
nne just use am make pepper soup and you'll be fine.
Re: Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. by charly4lyf(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2015
elder05:
nne just use am make pepper soup and you'll be fine.

I tire o
Re: Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. by echobee(f): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
Ode ni omo to pe ni miley angry. ordinary fish angry
Iranu abasha angry
Re: Miley Cyrus Cries Over Dead Pet Fish. by AfricanApple(f): 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
I guess the loss of the fish brought back the memory of other painful loss ;(

(1) (Reply)

Oh Well, Desmond Elliot Is Also Being Harrased By The Same Gay Stalker / Mummy Time! Kelly Rowland Steps Out In Ripped Jeans With Her 7 Months Old Baby B / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son Graduates With A First Class In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.