Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. (1104 Views)

What Type Of Face Cleanser Can I Use To Clear My Pimples / ... / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by olafunny(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
Pimples, to me, is a big problem that i have spent many years tackling. Recently, it got intense and i was about to give when i met this man that told me how i can easily stop it.
Firstly, stop eating anything that can cause acne breakouts like oily foods, bread(to me sha), snacks etc.
Secondly (this is hard though), ensure you wash your face with water and any kind of soap every 3hours. The question is, what of if i work? Well, you can still work it out. After each washing, dnt apply any cream, leave the water to dry. This works on me. Adhere for the first week and see changes. Here are my before and after pictures.

Re: How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by olafunny(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
Now

Re: How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by emmyw(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
Uh
Re: How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by gozzlin: 1:17pm On May 20, 2015
Wow, quite remarkable! That ritual is a huge task tho. Washing your face 8 times a day.
Re: How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by leshluap(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
I think it not the water, probably the particular soap you used.
Re: How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by olafunny(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
Jst any kind of soap
Re: How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. by kowema(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
Wow!.. Natural Remedies are always within our reach. Na we dey run up n down dey find solution for moon

(1) (Reply)

Help With Treatment Of Sharp Pain In The Head And Back / 8 Things To Know About The Deadly Rat Which Transmits Lassa Fever / 10 Watermelon Facts That Might Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.