Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) (26212 Views)

Basketmouth Showing His Drumming Skills In Church (video) / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] / 9ice Performs “no Be Mistake” In Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by per1: 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
crixtex:
Sele na church mtchewww
Celestian church of christ is a church
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
Nairalanders sef, Una de everywhere! Every church, every corner! Una sef Na Endtime thins
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
the voice self na woover
celestial no get taste...
na wa ooo
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by kinmayor(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2015
I don't know why most people generalise the C & S and call it a bad church,for ur info,i am a C & S member and i am telling U dat my church teach the word of God even more than some of the Churches some NL judges attend and anything that contradicts the teaching of Jesus n D Bible is not welcome in my own church.
Let me tell U a secret most of U don't know about ur pastors,some of them come to my church for prayer,receive prophecy,etc and they tell U bad things about this very church they go privately just to discourage U from leaving their Church.
Also,a redeemed pastor once told me a particular story and i quote him:"when I saw some C & S members,parading the street and singing,i called them sinners on getting to Church the following Sunday and i started ministering,the Lord told me that look at all ur church members and point out a saint,that word made me very confuse and the ministration ends there".
I want U to know that we r all sinners and only God can judge,God doesn't need ur help by judging others,He is capable of judging each and everyone on Earth so mind the way U talk 2 C&S church.My only advice for U is to point out the very church u feel isn't of God pls stop generalising it.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by fortunechy(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
God ve mercy on them
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Ekeke1(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
Ok. God is watchin,4rm a close angle.
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
After all Korede Bello performed #Godwin in church so why cant 9ice perform #NoBeMistake in church too

Afterall all of them na Testimony song grin

Iamsynord:
Korede Bello did Godwin..9ice performed No be mistake at a Cherubim and Seraphim Church not too long ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-vmU2WNBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2015
vimi:
after spendin fortune on campaign why will a niqqa not be this broke to accept any performance callgrin
Who told you he is broke? Did he come 2 beg from you ni? mumu
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2015
Mortiple:
Pamurogo is even better than GANJA MAN. grin grin
grin
Mortiple:
Pamurogo is even better than GANJA MAN. grin grin
lol badts guy
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by allanphash7(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2015
Am not a christain or a muslim simply because i dnt beleive in any religion

Point of correction thats not cherubim and seraphim

Thats a celestial

Btw dats song is not bad atall to sing if only u listen and watch d video atall

Smh for u op
Iamsynord:
Korede Bello did Godwin..9ice performed No be mistake at a Cherubim and Seraphim Church not too long ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-vmU2WNBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 20, 2015
Buhaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant help it but laugh my ass out!!!what da Bleep is happening naa?tho d song has some Godly lines but it not really cool for church tho.
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by pak: 5:32pm On May 20, 2015
Well, the song was intended to be a praise song in the first place.
Just listened to the lyrics today
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On May 20, 2015
But song has some inspirational undertone. No be mistake say hin perform for church joor!!!!
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by EsanEmmanuel(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2015
crowntoro:
Part of the lyrics---- e ni ajiro, aki danidani grin grin grin
Adetoro!!! kare lai
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by bisi16(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
Who wears sunglasses on d alter? undecided
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by shindarayo(f): 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
folabayo1:
Na dos kind church u fit sing collabo and tesojue grin and anything wey u do for dat church walahi no be mistake cheesy
9ice carry on grin u are in the right church.
any celestial church that does dt believe me has derailed from d doctrines and teachings of d church. CCC is a spiritual church, oir songs are taken from hymm books and dey re highly spiritual.am a celestial, I enjoy the church and the mode of worship
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by shindarayo(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
kinmayor:
I don't know why most people generalise the C & S and call it a bad church,for ur info,i am a C & S member and i am telling U dat my church teach the word of God even more than some of the Churches some NL judges attend and anything that contradicts the teaching of Jesus n D Bible is not welcome in my own church.
Let me tell U a secret most of U don't know about ur pastors,some of them come to my church for prayer,receive prophecy,etc and they tell U bad things about this very church they go privately just to discourage U from leaving their Church.dont mind dem.even God sd my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Also,a redeemed pastor once told me a particular story and i quote him:"when I saw some C & S members,parading the street and singing,i called them sinners on getting to Church the following Sunday and i started ministering,the Lord told me that look at all ur church members and point out a saint,that word made me very confuse and the ministration ends there".
I want U to know that we r all sinners and only God can judge,God doesn't need ur help by judging others,He is capable of judging each and everyone on Earth so mind the way U talk 2 C&S church.My only advice for U is to point out the very church u feel isn't of God pls stop generalising it.
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Holmes07(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2015
yeahh:
Can someone tell me where I am?
In the pit of hell!
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by sokera: 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
Only if you dont understand yoruba language you will conderm this , the lyrics of the song is not for a church environment.
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Cmeo(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2015
Abegi leave these hustlers, they are not true musicians but hustlers. True musicians would compose and sing to fit to an event, no be like these boys wey dey do trial and error and come jam luck with the help media hype.
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Saylawchar(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Please who knows the website of Nairaland? angry.

are you a learner? www.nairaland.com lobatan
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by simdam500(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
That is not cherubim..... that is Genesis model parish...
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by dahreyM: 9:09pm On May 20, 2015
chillybrandy:

Nice cleavage.
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by amurx(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2015
@OP this church ain't c&s but rather celestial church of christ ccc the difference is clear
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by EgusiSoup: 9:21pm On May 20, 2015
Saylawchar:

are you a learner? www.nairaland.com lobatan

And you are even answered the question. Who is now the Lobatan? undecided
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2015
fairheven:

Nigerians an holy pass mentality
Your Doctrinal inclination does not in anyway make you better than another
Tell me your church an I proof is not better than any C&S,right here an now
Sabbath
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Sanuzi(m): 4:49am On May 21, 2015
Egbe kerubu ti yeee

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2015
I see nothing wrong

Not bad
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by fairheven: 10:13am On May 21, 2015
crixtex:

Sabbath
Then u shud be busy reading the book of Moses an preparing for the next sabbath not even having time to condemn those who worship on Sundays
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by Ups01(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2015
Very soon Wizkid will be performing too grin
Re: 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) by otipoju(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2015
This is a Celestial Church of Christ Parish called
'' Genesis'' somewhere in Alagbado lagos. The shepherd is controversial and has been in the news for ignoble reasons.

I was born raised and will be buried as a Cele and so I have the locus standi to condemn this. Just the same way I had serious reservations about Korede Bello singing Godwin in a certain Pentecostal church by being a Christian.

There should always be distinction between the sacred and the profane...it is not hypocrisy, it borne out of respect for the most High. Even Jesus said to give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's and unto God what is God's.

Nice was one of my favourites and he makes plenty of sense to me but the question is ''in what capacity is he mounting the altar of Jehovah?

Is it as an evangelist, teacher or as a priest? The answer to this is none of the above and I boldy say no secular musician especially one who also sings lewd songs or lives immorally has any business singing in church.

Christ said to one of the churches,if you gonna be hot be hot ,if you want to be cold ,so be it!! but trying to do both is repulsive to God and he will spit you out.

The truth is that Christianity in Nigeria is gradually becoming a circus...entertain people with comedians and secular music and make them feel comfortable in church all in a bid to retain and increase members who pay offerings and tithes that benefit the pastors.

The tenets of Celestial church places a strong emphasis on holiness and even stipulate that if any member is gonna officiate in church in any capacity he or she must take extra care to be purified for at least seven days before hand...but this is clearly not the case here.

These things have troubled me greatly as a teen they have continued because there have been a serious void in terms of quality leadership in the church so most members just stray like sheep without shepherd.

But to any true Celestian who feels repulsed at this sight I bring a message of hope because I understand that God has chosen someone I know for the task of reforming the Celestial Church of Christ. Like David he may be currently tending to sheep but at the appointed time all Israel will go to him to make him their leader.

Its not gonna be easy but with God nothing shall be impossible.

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot / Tonto Dikeh: "Nollywood Actresses Recycle Men" / Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.