Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? (2248 Views)

Tested and Trusted Phone sellers on Nairaland? / Tested & Trusted!! 100mb-1000mb-2000mb Now Available On The Mtn Network / Buy Original Smart Power Bank Cheaper Than Konga Or Kaymu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by Jozay(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
I ordered for a used HTC one m8. It processed my order and I was sent a message. Well according to Kaymu their first time customers would be contacted. I waited for the call and after two days,I received a call from a lady claiming she's a Kaymu representative ( as usual I didn't suspect any fraudulent act) and she was able to link me up with the seller. The seller played his part and told me that his products were available that I would receive them in 24 hours according to what was on the site. Now where the problem started was when I said it would be pay on delivery. The seller was now like he does pay before delivery or Safe pay. He then said he would call the representative to explain everything to me. So as usual the lady explained Safe pay and sent the link via text through KaymuNG (the same provider that I received text about my login and order). The text contained the bank name(union bank),account name (kaymusoi safe) and the account number. Normally I would have suspected that something was up but they even put a help desk number which was fully functional. So I paid into the account 37k for the phone. The lady asked for my receipt number to confirm payment(which made me believe the more). Only for me to receive a text that my order has been canceled due to suspected abuse. I called the lady to complain about what happened. She told me that they were having service maintenance. Waited for another day,my product was not delivered(even until now),the lady's number is switched off. I called help desk they then told me that the Safe pay was to be made in Gt bank not union bank which was not stated clearly. I had to browse intensely before seeing the info. I even went as far as going to be bank to see if I could do anything to get my money back but nothing worked. I really don't know what to do right now. All I want is my money back. Kaymu you just lost a a valuable customer and probably thousand more because I believe I wasn't the only one affected. Please I need your advice on how I could get my money back.

1 Like

Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by venus4cupid: 5:31pm On May 20, 2015
i have bought stuffs from kaymu and i paid through safepay GT BANK AND I HAVE RECEIVED THE STUFFS SAFE AND SOUND. Please stop spreading false rumor on the mistake you made by paying into Union bank. you made the mistake and you are complaining. please reorder using the right channels and you will smile at last. mine was brought to me to Abuja in about 10 days not 7days like they advertise.
Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by Jozay(m): 3:04am On May 21, 2015
so it's now my fault that Kaymu which were supposed to call me didn't only for me to receive a call from a fraudster..aren't they supposed to keep personal contacts with their sellers? when I told them,they didn't even treat it as something serious

1 Like

Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by davodyguy: 6:58pm On May 23, 2015
venus4cupid:
i have bought stuffs from kaymu and i paid through safepay GT BANK AND I HAVE RECEIVED THE STUFFS SAFE AND SOUND. Please stop spreading false rumor on the mistake you made by paying into Union bank. you made the mistake and you are complaining. please reorder using the right channels and you will smile at last. mine was brought to me to Abuja in about 10 days not 7days like they advertise.
Shut up abeg. Read the write up, comprehend it and thereafter comment reasonable.

Kaymu provided the platform for him to be duped. The individual posted the ad on the site. They can exonerate themselves by helping to track the scammer. You must pass some test before being allowed to post ads on sites like kaymu

1 Like

Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by twinskenny(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2015
Never had issues with them.. i have bought alot of item through them.. ranging from cloths and electronics

and its pay on deliver. i dont want to pay for something i have not seen thats the wisdom my brother.

and i want u to know that kaymu doesnt sell themselves, anyway they have good customer representative you might need to follow hard
Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by twinskenny(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2015
davodyguy:
Shut up abeg. Read the write up, comprehend it and thereafter comment reasonable.

Kaymu provided the platform for him to be duped. The individual posted the ad on the site. They can exonerate themselves by helping to track the scammer. You must pass some test before being allowed to post ads on sites like kaymu
bros your remark sound very harsh.. thats not cool
Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by jakeharris(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2015
Imagine op is a thief....why would you think of getting an m8 for 37 k......you should know that was a scam
Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by Jozay(m): 12:56am On May 26, 2015
it was a used HTC one m8...I'm not stupid na
Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2015
Jozay:
it was a used HTC one m8...I'm not stupid na
I do believe you don't know how much its real market value is currently. cheap price is a bait used by scammers.
Well it was a well orchestrated scam done with the collaboration of an insider who was entrusted with your information.
I pray that look into it and refund you all your money but good deals to keep you satisfied hardly come cheap.
Buy from trusted and highly rated sellers with a high volume of patronage and positive feedbacks.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? by Jozay(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
There just has to be an insider..you are right. I'll try and call them to track my order and see if it's possible I get refunded

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HTC One M9. 4GB Ram. 5.1 Andriod (prelauch). Octacore Processor. / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale SOLD / Cheapest Mtn Data Sales On Nairaland(1gb For 1200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.