Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody (23998 Views)

Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by ijustdey: 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
naijanaso:
The story is somehow. She was detained, the man took her to his home without struggles, they made out, no shouting for help nor try to say where are we heading to, they finished and she mutually accepted to come back after the sweet experience with the man to the station. While at the station she reminiscised the goodies, allows the man to take another turn and we call it rape. Even if she doesn't want to raise alrym in the man's house, what of at the police station.
If the story is really true, then the girl is a heavy mumu.

you go shout where police dey and he will turn the whole thing on you that you are a robbery suspect that want to invaded arrest and prosecution or find something else...

am sure the lady balled because their was no money and person to bail her.

1 Like

Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2015
Oloriburuku oloko dogidogi. He is done 4.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by quiet006storm: 5:22pm On May 20, 2015
There's a lot of sad things in the world and I wonder how the girl feels. Let me ask you - Have you ever been in so much pain for too long that it makes you one with the pain? I bring you an anchor try to read this, share and comment
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by poshbrave(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2015
My brothers from d north will blame dis illicit act on GEJ, u will hear sth like dis cn't happen after may 29. naija. "it take individual self discipline 2 make a great nation"

1 Like

Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Fridelly(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2015
What do you expect from someone who was never ready for the job that was forced on him by God knows who?
Thousands and one that are ready to join the force are jobless out there and the rich and connected ones are being selected on a daily basis. God help Nigeria
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Cityguy: 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
Someone posted a useful link earlier to report police atrocities. It will be appreciated if we can have it posted every time this kind of rubbish happens so that people can see it and make use of it. No one will liberate us if we don't do our part of reporting these animals in uniform. Human rights activists should ensure this is followed through and not swept under the carpet. It's becoming too common for comfort jare. Why should female detainees be object of exploitation by these rogues with pot bellies in black? Very wicked set of vermin! You report case at station, na gbege. Them report you, na wahala. You are stranded and seek refuge for the night at any of their indecent and cursed altars called station, na goodbye be that. Haba!!! And to think that they are paid by people's tax.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Mbediogu(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=33924033]

http://newtelegraphonline.com/ogun-cp-orders-asps-arrest-for-raping-fce-student/

Police arrest 90 percent of their woman victims for sexual out of the offending group the gal was chosen because of her looks rather than gravity of her crime. I have a vet surgeon who can castrate the HIV + animal free of charge, and without prejudice to the position of the law.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Blackfire(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
naijanaso:
The story is somehow. She was detained, the man took her to his home without struggles, they made out, no shouting for help nor try to say where are we heading to, they finished and she mutually accepted to come back after the sweet experience with the man to the station. While at the station she reminiscised the goodies, allows the man to take another turn and we call it rape. Even if she doesn't want to raise alrym in the man's house, what of at the police station.
If the story is really true, then the girl is a heavy mumu.

yeah, u are right, so right, and i pray it happen to your mother, aunties, oh not forgetting wife/fiancee, and daughters, say amen.

1 Like

Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by hansbad: 7:16pm On May 20, 2015
That is all there are good @ useless NPF
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by djakinwande(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2015
Burger01:
Just shoot the mofo's prick off. Beast in uniform angry
seconded!!
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
He later brought Oluwaseun out from the cell, drove her to his residence at Alanco in Abeokuta and forcibly had sex with her.Mafoya brought her back to the station. When it was around 10.30pm, he brought her out again from the cell, took her into his office and raped,”
the source said. The following day, Oluwaseun’s colleagues raised N3,000 to bail her. While the ASP was busy raping the lady, he did not know she recorded his conversations with her on her phone.
There are so many useless men everywhere. So if the act was not recorded on the phone he would have gotten away with it the way many of them get away with rape on a daily basis.
Imagine taking her to his house to continue with the rape till day break, I have no words to even describe how angry and disgusted I am with this whole thing.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Lovechyld101(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
Make una Free this man now na where person dey work hin dey Chop. And he felt like eating the girls pomo. I dont see anything bad. But he ought to have release the girl awof dey run belle.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Islie: 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
Oluwaseun’s incident happened just as another petitioned was received at the police headquarters that Mafoya raped another detainee, Folashade, while she was also in his custody. A police source described both victims as Primary Education Studies (PES) students of the FCE, Osiele, Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Both ladies are from that school....

Are ladies of that school so violent that its has to be them that the fuckery cop has to have as meal to satisfy is urge
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by bussy89: 10:46pm On May 20, 2015
That is a good judgement for the stuppid idiot of him...
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Obiorah9177(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/ogun-cp-orders-asps-arrest-for-raping-fce-student/

Why do we like protecting criminals, his picture should be posted here, if it happens to be a non officer, believe me the persons picture will be boldly posted, please show us the he goat face
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by inimitkel(m): 12:56am On May 21, 2015
Fridelly:
What do you expect from someone who was never ready for the job that was forced on him by God knows who?
Thousands and one that are ready to join the force are jobless out there and the rich and connected ones are being selected on a daily basis. God help Nigeria
it's getting really frustrating!
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by inimitkel(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2015
Rily disgusting!
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by NAJALYN: 4:13am On May 21, 2015
Interesting news. "Police to go into Police Custody." Why not when he is a Rapist. The Police married so many wives for him so he was abusing them one after the other. He will rot in prison. Oloriburuku.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Sanuzi(m): 4:52am On May 21, 2015
Totally Absurd attitude . you are meant to uphold the law ASP for that matter not even rank and file

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Nicepoker(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:
From the report....

Kudos to the corporal who reported the bad policeman.
He deserves a promotion.
promotion based on what.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by delishpot: 7:46am On May 21, 2015
Lovechyld101:
Make una Free this man now na where person dey work hin dey Chop. And he felt like eating the girls pomo. I dont see anything bad. But he ought to have release the girl awof dey run belle.

Rapist alert. Please who can break this guys code and show us his face here online so we all can avoid him in real life.
Mr, I know you are talking because you tgink as a amn it can never happen to you well, news flash, men are raped by men these days and you will taste it soon.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:51am On May 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
promotion based on what.

The young police corporal reported his superior doing an act that would have tarnished the image of the Nigeria Police....and also in so doing made it possible for the young woman who was molested to get some modicum of justice.

It is wrong to keep quiet in the face of injustice...and right to expose all and such injustice. I hope we have more Nigerians like that corporal....and I hope you are that type of Nigerian...as I do.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Islie: 9:26am On May 21, 2015
Obiorah9177:

Why do we like protecting criminals, his picture should be posted here, if it happens to be a non officer, believe me the persons picture will be boldly posted, please show us the he goat face

You soo right.....

But I guess the face is not provided from the link the OP did pick up the message
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Nicepoker(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The young police corporal reported his superior doing an act that would have tarnished the image of the Nigeria Police....and also in so doing made it possible for the young woman who was molested to get some modicum of justice.

It is wrong to keep quiet in the face of injustice...and right to expose all and such injustice. I hope we have more Nigerians like that corporal....and I hope you are that type of Nigerian...as I do.
he did the right thing no doubt but that do no warrant any promotion bro.
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by naijanaso: 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
Blackfire:

yeah, u are right, so right, and i pray it happen to your mother, aunties, oh not forgetting wife/fiancee, and daughters, say amen.

...As it is already happening to all those related to you now. Dumb head. You just sit and think you can use this medium to curse people anyhow
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Blackfire(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
naijanaso:

...As it is already happening to all those related to you now. Dumb head. You just sit and think you can use this medium to curse people anyhow

a policeman commit an evil against a lady who could be anybody's daughter/sister, all u could say is she somehow deserve it,read ur own post slowly, and see if u make sense... As for the abuse,i hope u can say that before me eye ball to eye ball.
FYI i dont ve sisters.
Aye wa lori re
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by naijanaso: 8:44pm On May 23, 2015
Blackfire:

a policeman commit an evil against a lady who could be anybody's daughter/sister, all u could say is she somehow deserve it,read ur own post slowly, and see if u make sense... As for the abuse,i hope u can say that before me eye ball to eye ball.
FYI i dont ve sisters.
Aye wa lori re

Apologies to all sha if I got it all wrong. Still wondering... As for talking to you eyeballs to eyeballs, I don't think you are a tree. shocked
Re: ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody by Blackfire(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2015
naijanaso:

Apologies to all sha if I got it all wrong. Still wondering... As for talking to you eyeballs to eyeballs, I don't think you are a tree. shocked

apologies accepted(that is if meant it). As for trees,have u seen one that ve eyes?.. Anyway i know u are trying to be funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Sporadically During An Arrest In Aba, Nigerians React / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living / 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.