Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Retiree Needs Your Business Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Retiree Needs Your Business Advice (987 Views)

500k Business Advice / How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls / Electrical Appliances Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by youngchopper(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
Good day nairalanders
A retired female would love u professionals
To advice what to invest or business to do
With 2 million
Thanks in advance
Re: Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by afanide: 8:15pm On May 20, 2015
youngchopper:
Good day nairalanders
A retired female would love u professionals
To advice what to invest or business to do
With 2 million
Thanks in advance

INVEST YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT DOUBLE WITHING 1-2MONTHS.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL BUSINESS.

YOU CAN START WITH AS LITTLE AS 20K.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN BANKERS CAN DO IMPORTATION BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS STOPED BECAUSE THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS, THEREBY FINDING IT HARD TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ABOUT 15-20K THAT IS ALL.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, but that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT, WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS, HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP IT FOT $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. 'So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria', HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS ON KONGA, JUMIA, OLX, etc. WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP YOUR GOODS.

I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba, taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though), BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES.
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
Re: Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by ernal1: 11:27am On May 21, 2015
Good day Sir,

I am lanre Ogunwede the CEO of Switch Resources Enterprises here in Nigeria.

We are into Marketing and Distribution of petroleum products like fuel, Diesel, kerosene & Haulage services within the downstream sector in the country.

As one of the largest Crude Oil producing country in the world and with a population of over 170 Million. Our Oil & Gas company has expanded it's supply network to meet the increasing demand of our customers.

Due to the high increase in demand for petroleum products by our customers.  We solicit for a Genuine partner to invest in our Oil & Gas company, to enable us expand our services in satisfying the demand of our customers Globally.

We promise a steady profit return of 2% on all your investment & also securing your capital invested.

We hope to hear from you

Best Regard

Lanre Ogunwede
CEO
+2348035159278
switchresources4@gmail.com
Re: Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by femialade(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2015
youngchopper:
Good day nairalanders A retired female would love u professionals To advice what to invest or business to do With 2 million Thanks in advance
Read my post on annuity.
Re: Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by Angelstartups(f): 7:03am On May 22, 2015
Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Investor to connect with existing solid businesses or viable concepts? Do visit, register as an Investor and connect with many Entrepreneurs with genuine businesses.
Re: Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by ntuedor(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Dear sir,

Just read through your post, I have a few questions to ask:

1. What type of investment do you seek; participatory business or managed investment (where you dont interfere but receive your dividends as at when due)?

2. How long (months or years) are you willing to invest the funds?

3. What are your expected ROI for that period?

We have an Automated Domestic Cleaning business that requires funding of 2m - 4m. It would be good investment opportunity.

Kindly get back to me on this forum , if its ok with you and meets your expectation, so we can work out the modalities and legal frame work.

Please Note: this is not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.

Thanks, Nick
Re: Retiree Needs Your Business Advice by youngchopper(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2015
Thank u all for your contributions
The retiree is thinking going into selling of rice in
Whole sale with cement
Pls advice should be on day to day business
Ones again I appreciate
Pls more info on the intend business

(1) (Reply)

P.k.oil/caustic Supply / Ogun Signs Agreement For Africa’s Second Largest Refinery / GRAB YOUR CASH NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.