Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

24 Hours - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 24 Hours (514 Views)

Andy Blaze Sets New Nigerian Record For Fastest Downloads Within 24 Hours / Funniest Ay Video Ever! 38,000 Views In 24 Hours. / Under 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2015
A man returns from the doctor and tells his wife that the doctor has told him he has only 24 hours to live. Given this prognosis, the man asks his wife for sex.
Naturally, she agrees, and they make love. About six hours later, the husband goes to his wife and says, "Honey,you know I now have only 18 hours to live.
Could we please do it one more time?" Of course, the wife agrees, and they do it again.
Later, as the man gets into bed, he looks at his watch and realizes that he now has only 8 hours left. He touches his wife shoulder, and asks, "Honey, please...just one more time before die." She says, "Of course, Dear," and they make love for the third time.
After this session, the wife rolls over and falls asleep.
The man, however, worried about his impending death, tosses and turns, until he's down to 4 more hours. He taps his wife, who rouses. "Honey, I have only 4 more hours. Do you think we could..."
At this point the wife sits up and says,"Listen, I have to get up in the morning. You don't!"
Re: 24 Hours by TS2(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2015
Lol. O boy. She para.

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Funniest Post, Comment, Picture Or Anything That Made You REALLY LAUGH / Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue / Trending Now In Nigeria Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.