Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

A Nairalanders Freshly Released Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalanders Freshly Released Song (292 Views)

Freshly Out: Meshack - 'dodorima' / Download Timaya And Iceprince Newly Released Song Here / Music Alert A Nairalanders New Single: Iq Ft Teego Burst My Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Freshly Released Song by benny4wax(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders this is a song which a friend of mine just freshly released. He visits Nairaland often but mainly as a guest.

ABOUT THE SONG: The title of the song is the "journey of love" it is not like our everyday Nigerian song, it has its own unique flavor just like Indomie grin and it also has a lot of emotion attached to it.

Enough said already. please, lets download and share the song amongst friends and express our feeling about the song here.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Thank you as you do so.

Re: A Nairalanders Freshly Released Song by docmoses(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
k
Re: A Nairalanders Freshly Released Song by sladimeji(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2015
♪That's the journey of love♪

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Mayb - Ale Yi A Bad / Game Winning Streak The Mets Have Dropped Five / Promote Ur Songs And Your Musical-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.