Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Great Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Testimony (1219 Views)

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Testimony by solastan: 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
This is not about getting a new job or winning big contract.
The company i work for just acquire new technology in the particular industry I worked for.Prior before I joined the company,they have been struggling in getting so many things right with the data needed to develop the software needed for this technology.I joined the company last year,having had 7 years experience in this particular industry, without knowledge about the technology.
All responsibilites about this technology was shifted to me.With the help of God, my team(both in my unit and outside my unit) got every thing right for the software that will be handle by an expert from europe.The white guy was impressed.The software was installed and things started working well as planned by the company.Just on monday,18/05/15,I needed to delete one irrelevant thing,as instructed by my boss,from the system. Nairalanders,I deleted all what was installed because I logged in as a Super user of the software.
All effort to restore the DB(database) proved abortive.I was forced to contact the white guy without anyone's knowledge. Explained every thing to him cos I would nt know the response from the management will be.I tell you, the company query and sacks with little mistake from employee.
Around 2:15pm today the guy sent the software to me.It was restored perfectly.Is working WELLA.
God, as so grateful for this and for the white guy who nobody in my company knew i have his contact.

Nairalander help me praise God for this
Re: Great Testimony by Holatunde007(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
U don dull urself u for press Ctr + Alt + Del sharp sharp or wipe ya company system

1 Like

Re: Great Testimony by nerodenero: 4:08pm On May 20, 2015
Congratulations dude but be careful as you might not be this lucky next time.

Cheers!
Re: Great Testimony by debbydee(f): 4:27pm On May 20, 2015
praise God for you.
Re: Great Testimony by peddy231(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2015
Congratz
Re: Great Testimony by UnknownT: 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
What if the white man tells one of the management that he helped you out? Not trying to be pessimistic though
Re: Great Testimony by yetunde01(f): 5:06pm On May 20, 2015
What if your boss comes on nairaland and sees your post

4 Likes

Re: Great Testimony by Sibrah: 5:59pm On May 20, 2015
solastan:
This is not about getting a new job or winning big contract.
The company i work for just acquire new technology in the particular industry I worked for.Prior before I joined the company,they have been struggling in getting so many things right with the data needed to develop the software needed for this technology.I joined the company last year,having had 7 years experience in this particular industry, without knowledge about the technology.
All responsibilites about this technology was shifted to me.With the help of God, my team(both in my unit and outside my unit) got every thing right for the software that will be handle by an expert from europe.The white guy was impressed.The software was installed and things started working well as planned by the company.Just on monday,18/05/15,I needed to delete one irrelevant thing,as instructed by my boss,from the system. Nairalanders,I deleted all what was installed because I logged in as a Super user of the software.
All effort to restore the DB(database) proved abortive.I was forced to contact the white guy without anyone's knowledge. Explained every thing to him cos I would nt know the response from the management will be.I tell you, the company query and sacks with little mistake from employee.
Around 2:15pm today the guy sent the software to me.It was restored perfectly.Is working WELLA.
God, as so grateful for this and for the white guy who nobody in my company knew i have his contact.

Nairalander help me praise God for this

Thank God for you, but what's this software about?
Re: Great Testimony by Lilimax(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Solastan, you for hear wiih for our oga @ the top. grin
Re: Great Testimony by trebron(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Praise God

(1) (Reply)

Custodian Life Assurance Job / hey / Accounting Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.