Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Any One Want To Help On This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any One Want To Help On This (747 Views)

Africa Development Bank Offers $150 Million To Help West Africa Handle Ebola / Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Ebolafacts.com Launched To Help West Africa To Contain Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One Want To Help On This by jidoex66(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2009
Hello there,
        Any one want to help me on this problem, I'm a 23yrs undergraduate student. I'm dying of small penis. I tried many drugs but it won't work
Re: Any One Want To Help On This by flpdistrib: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
Forever living products gingko plus improves blood circulation to the penis,increasing the size. If used with multi maca which increases the sex drive and ginchia which improves performance during sexual intercourse,a good sex life is guaranteed.call 08025798501 to speak to a foreverliving products distributor.
Re: Any One Want To Help On This by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2009
there is absolutely nothing you can do without SURGERY, but its very expensive and you can become impotent if some complications happens. watch out for all the charlatans that will gladly sell you herbs and what not to make you believe that you will get the biggest c^%k around without surgery. they play on men's egos to get your money. there are 2 type of penis enhancement surgery that are common, one is to extract some fat from your abdomen and injecting it under the skin of your penis which would make it look bigger and the other one is to makes a small incision in your pubic area and cut the suspensory ligament; this liberates the upper part of the penis and makes it longer.
good luck!!!!!
i say better to have a small penis that work rather than a big one that doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Sweet Family / What You Can Do To Prevent Heart Disease / I Need Ur Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.