Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Fear Of Commitment To Your Relationship: Not Only You*see Why... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fear Of Commitment To Your Relationship: Not Only You*see Why... (434 Views)

Commitment To Physical Shops Saying / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Commitment To Your Relationship: Not Only You*see Why... by olaolu39(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2015
Does it happen to anyone?
This happens mostly to the ''yet to marry singles'' who are in a relationship but having a natural reluctance to go GAGA probably due to their failed past or something they can't just explain...
Ladies often say it is attributed to Guys but it is actually mutual...
Here are the few reasons...

1. Choice fade: I do not understand why some peeps would say I love you yesterday and not anymore in the next 6months. I think this is not love in the first place...
Well, choice fade is what people call it, but incidentally it could be as a result of repel, as time passes by, when one party is getting to know the bad side of the other, the fear of moving it forward sets in.

2. More than one choice: If you engage yourself in numerous relationships with opposite sex, it may be difficult for you to make a choice at that point, you best decide to stay back and watch till...

3. Negative mindset: This is attributed to ''players''(not football players anyways). These set of people even at 30 still have a mind of playing. People of this attitude never wants to go forward after sex.

4. Fear of the unknown: Investment in relationship of uncertainty is always very difficult to get along for risk averse. People fall into this category because of several reasons of the past, present or future....

What are yours??

www.naijacouples.com has it all...
Re: Fear Of Commitment To Your Relationship: Not Only You*see Why... by kilokeys(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2015
@op.. u r very correct..

i chose my new gf.. there were no butterflies.

love is a decision.. and ill be here in 6 months, one year, 10 years and who knows..?

when its a decision made. u r likely not to fall out of love

(1) (Reply)

In Honour Of Father’s Day This Year / How To Surprise Ur Wife To Be & Spice Up Ur Wedding! / Super Clean Nissan Exterra For Sale In Port Harcourt...view Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.