Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1324 Views)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Interview Invite At Jumia / Adron Homes Properties Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mannylex(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2015
Re: . by Epignosis19: 2:44pm On May 21, 2015
Sales and Marketing. I have been to their test and interview selection before. Their offices looks tech and awesome and their questions are easy. so make up ur mind ahead
Re: . by Mannylex(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2015
Epignosis19:
Sales and Marketing. I have been to their test and interview selection before. Their offices looks tech and awesome and their questions are easy. so make up ur mind ahead

you didn't take the offer? what is the salary and the commission like?
Re: . by Epignosis19: 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
No salary, u get paid based on the sales you make per month. If you get people to subscribe and you are able to market, then u wld have ur commission, I didn't bother asking the percentage and all. The BDOs of the company sure have some panache as I saw them all suited up with this greeny ties and scarf; their company color u cld go for it if u have interest in marketing

(1) (Reply)

Finchglow Travels Agency / Sales Representatives At Berrymart Integrated Services / For Possible Job Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.