Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Plus I Need Help On The English/scientific Names Of These Woods - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plus I Need Help On The English/scientific Names Of These Woods (757 Views)

Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plus I Need Help On The English/scientific Names Of These Woods by emeraldlife: 11:44pm On May 20, 2015
Please researchers and brains in the house, am in need of the English/Scientific names of these wood for my project work,
Ofo
Uchakulu, and
Ubulu mmiri.

The names are in Igbo language. Any clue or resource material would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Prof. Osinbajo At 10th Yr Anniversary Of Crescent University-pics / Form Now On Sale:nekede Hnd Registration 2015 June / Lasu Post Utme Venue, Date And Time Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.