Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption (766 Views)

Waconzy Sings A Song "Linda Ikeji" (Video) / Nairalander Sings About Bet9ja / Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption by italkpass(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2015
This guy is very hilarious. I'm used to funny things including songs with funny lyrics like Sinzu's 'E don dey madt' and Jahbless's 'Jhoor oh' etc. So I was busy repainting my Facebook Wall with a new colour got tired of the Blue and White colour Mark Zuckerberg shoved into my throat, until a facebook friend's status update almost stained my painting. He shared a post with a link to a song titled 'Android' and the song's cover art had a picture of the singer with a white Android phone and his mouth was agape like he was shouting as some words were written close to the phone "You have exhausted your data bundle", this got me curious as to what and how he was going to sing about that , as curious as I was I decided to download the song and listen. I was really wowed by the singer name Udozeal, he started the first verse with reasons on why one needs a smartphone like Android. He said "my guy don't DULL you need a SMARTphone..Android na the main thing bye bye to java phone.. Life go tire you when you no go fit Minimize.. Do many things at the same time in clockwise.." He even went on to say he enjoys "COOL apps like ICECREAM" that he "stroll enter Android market..bend down select applications like Ekeonunwa market..send down select like OK..your data bundle is it Okay?..". I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time the song played. I found out he is a Nairalander with same username Udozeal. Here is the link to download the song http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5u98qq . Download, listen and let's know how you feel about the song.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption by oppybouy(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption by italkpass(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2015
What do you think about it.
Re: A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption by Trinxie(f): 12:51am On May 21, 2015
hehehe...e no easy
"buh d link is not linking to the direct link to download d song"
Re: A Nairalander Sings About Android Phones And Data Consumption by italkpass(m): 3:25am On May 21, 2015
Trinxie:
hehehe...e no easy
"buh d link is not linking to the direct link to download d song"
it is. You'll see the Android song, just click on. What do you think about the song?

(1) (Reply)

{{gabbar Is Back}}% Watch Straight Outta Compton Movie Online Free Full Hd / Video: Crazy Man Dances To African Drums At World Fest! / Olamide – ABULE SOWO (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.