Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand (15874 Views)

Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics) / Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:18am On May 21, 2015
All did crimes going on in Delta don d too much o
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Penuelseun(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2015
a
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Nobody: 9:19am On May 21, 2015
daveyjay:
WARRI—IT was a gory sight, yesterday, as Mr. Stanley Okobiebi, a native of Orhuwhorun, in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State, narrated how suspected youths from DSC Township of Orhuwhorun chopped off his hand.
Vanguard had reported, weekend, how the incident triggered a reprisal attack by angry Orhuwhorun youths who went on rampage.
It was gathered that crisis started over manual job at a building site between youths in Ekrabe Quarter in Orhuwhorun community leaving several others with various degrees of injuries.
An eyewitness said that disagreement ensued over the refusal of township youths to allow the youths of Orhuwhorun participate in the laying of concrete at the building site.
According to the witness: “During the heated argument, the township youths ran to a notorious thug in the area and came out with guns, cutlasses, and other dangerous weapons, shooting sporadically into the air as weapons were used freely in the melee, leaving over five Orhuwhorun youths with deep matchete cuts and the chopping off of the hand of one Stanley Okobiebi.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/dsc-youths-allegedly-chopped-off-mans-hand/

sharia law........... they have joined Asari to promote the religion of peace.
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Nobody: 9:19am On May 21, 2015
He goes by the name ‘Ogatush’ based in
Abuja, he is a rapper, a song writer. Here
is a new dance hall single titled “From
Ghana” and trust me when I tell you that
this new kid on the block is the next
BEST thing to happen to our music
industry… You definitely gonna thank me
cuz you’re about to move you feet like
never before..

Download here: http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/0fad439f
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Inkman(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2015
What is DSC
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by leonard509(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2015
MSItachi:
Chai Chai Chai
hm .. cc: lalasticlala
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by dnuelly(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2015
Omo na so we see am o.... Se the guy man... But hu say dem Carry gun?? See lie...

Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by petux(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2015
Sai Tophaz
Tophaz we Know
Tophaz we Trust
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Atmmachine(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2015
A very touching Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢 㑳 执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札 慲 楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲 湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵 浩 条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭 慭 敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧 楬 敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲 楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯 景 牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲 牥 硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭 牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵 ㈺硰执獧搴 摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬 敮 戭潬正漻敶晲潬. I am already crying especially that part when she said: 汦睯攺 : Don't you see that this world is wicked. This life!!

1 Like

Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by link2jude(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2015
Pictures or idontbilivit....
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by holyokoto(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2015
pix or else ..................................
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Sholah96(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2015
ZYZZA:
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedjust see people taken laws into there own hands

Abi taking hands with their own laws
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by sirrinky: 9:34am On May 21, 2015
Good riddance

Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Nobody: 9:34am On May 21, 2015
choi
Nairaland get informants oo
a friend of mine just told me this in whatsapp and it's here already.
In his own narrative, some houses in the area were burned sad and soldiers have come in the case too.

joblessness nd lack of education tho sad
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by PehaKaso: 9:35am On May 21, 2015
BarryX:
[size=14pt]There is always this unruly show of aggressiveness with these Delta fellows [/size]

Be guided, boy.
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Kingsasian(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2015
Jesus! My family resides in DSC ooooooo. I just pray they are safe. Make I call them first........
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by gare(f): 9:55am On May 21, 2015
I am so shocked what this place has turned into, this was a place I grew up in and was actually the biggest and the best Industrial estate if Africa but today its a shadow of its old self, I attended primary and secondary school there, you can imagine a school that was said to be the best in Nigeria in the mid 80's thru 90's, can you imagine how that environment will be like?.

Well this is due to lack of maintenance of infrastructure and lack of jobs, because i cant imagine residents fighting over a small building project even getting to the extent of chopping peoples hand and shooting guns.

It is very sad how that place has turned into, just yesterday i was chatting with a friend in Canada that we all grew up together, concerning the state of the Township, and this brought back old memories, of all the nice experience we had while growing up there, we never saw things like this, we all were like a family.

I just hope that estate could be restored to its former Glory.
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by gare(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2015
DSC Means = Delta Steel Company
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by abubkhr: 10:08am On May 21, 2015
Barbarism in the highest order by the people claiming civilization
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by Dollar101(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2015
photo or we dont believe
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by bornmekus: 11:03am On May 21, 2015
All these youth stuff,Y will government allow all this hooligans to be having access to weapons? This is rely terrible.
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by belladonna7: 11:55am On May 21, 2015
rheether:
At the mention of CC: lalasticlala
Any post will make front page. Anyways this land is for sale..lolz
who is this lalasticala sef?i wish to knw y all hs posts must reach FP
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by omokoladele(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
Once upon a time....DCS used to be Ajebutter area, cool and calm just like oyinbo land.
But when d Plant collapse everything CHANGE like APC.

Hope dem nor near my papa house sha undecided
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by armadeo(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2015
BarryX:
[size=14pt]There is always this unruly show of aggressiveness with these Delta fellows [/size]

You don't have to think that if the youths can behave like this over manual labour how the leaders are. Its this same notorious thug that goes to the house of assembly, reps, local govt chairman or councillor. What manner of leadership can you expect.

There has been a deliberate act in the destruction of knowledge and education by starvation of funds and general acceptance if misconduct that's why a thug can tell a prof to shut up or even slap him.

The youths no longer believe in education, knowledge or enlightenment what they believe is attainment of wealth via any means supported by the evil poloitcal class.

We need restructuring of our thought process cause as far as I am concerned its a vicious cycle as the next thug has to be more vicious to earn the respect the last thug had.

It is well.
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by litetias(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2015
This my town youths sef.
Dem lyk quarrel pass fight.
Mek Ejaita control him bois ooo
Re: DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand by 4reala(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2015
Abeg o, which 1 be DSC youths o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster / Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK / Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.