Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Embarrassing Questions You Can Not Ask My Fellow Doctor About Your Body -part 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Embarrassing Questions You Can Not Ask My Fellow Doctor About Your Body -part 2 (844 Views)

Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Questions You Can Not Ask My Fellow Doctor About Your Body -part 2 by wimgohealth: 1:40am On May 21, 2015
YOU AND YOUR FUNNY ANATOMY

EPISODE-2

Compiling this in reply to your numerous texts, messages, whatsapps, phone calls etc trying to really know what's abnormal in your normal privately as far as individual anatomy is concerned.

Majority of you are too shy to sit face to face with your medical personnel and ask certain questions which you will think is embarrassing. Sometimes even when you sum up courage to approach, our busy schedules may not really allow you get the full audience and attention.

However , with this i hope majority of your puzzles, worries, anxieties and superstitions will be dealth with accordingly. This is just the second episode, more are coming as nice as need arises...

FOR MEN-
The size of your penis is anatomically dependent on your total body size.

-79.2% of tall men are blessed with long penis.

-97% of short men are blessed with short penis.

-57% of slim men are blessed with slim/slender penis

-60.4% of fat men are blessed with fat penis.
If you are tall and fat or short and slim, you can likely prognose your penile anatomy easily.

Therefore, stop taking injections, pills and creams was wrongly all in the name of unsatisfied size of penis. God knows s what's good for you sir!.. In cases of anomalies, medical practitioners will know exactly what to do.

FOR WOMEN:

The size and anatomy of your vagina depend solely on your body size and activities.

For instance..
-94% of women with big buttock are blessed with amazingly flat vagina having less of labia majora but more of labia minora.

-78% of women with flat buttock have plumpy and elevated vagina with more of labia majora. It's not flat.

- Unknown % of slim women has wide vaginal lumen (loosed vagina ) due to less labia minora and surrounding muscles. Their husbands will always complain of inability to feel anything during sex. Its natural! ..That's their anatomy!.. Don't think otherwise! ...kergel exercise and other forms of exercise will hardly tighten you up. Its your nature to have it wide!

- 99% of fat women have tight vaginal lumen (tight vagina) . Its natural in them. Its their anatomy! ..

-67% of tall women has long vagina.

_79% of short women have short vagina. Therefore, never you think otherwise.

Never get worried when what you are expecting isn't showing forth. Its simply your ANATOMY!

(Survey conducted on January, 2015 in Nigeria by WIMGO research team)

God bless u! ..

For more or personal enquiries....

Whatsapp me now on : zero, eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven, zero, zero, three, seven...

Alternatively,

Check on my Facebook page /group for more health secrets by searching for WIMGO HEALTH WORLDWIDE

(1) (Reply)

How Videos Games Can Make You Smart / Most Effective Testosterone Booster Boosters / Keys On How To Cure Back Ache, Keep The Massage Therapist Away, Lagos,abuja,phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.