Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man (2132 Views)

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / A Lie I Told 3 Years Ago Is Starting To Hunt Me. / Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2015
Couple Discovers Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is a MAN [Photos]Why lie to be a woman?..lol! The 27-year-old man posed as a woman to secure a job as a house keeper in Area 36 of Capital City Lilongwe. He fooled his boss for 8 months but was arrested after stealing some household items. His employer’s daughter, who was sharing make-up and styling tips with him, had once noticed him acting suspiciously.She reported him to her parents who later assured her that it was probably nothing to worry about. He later decided to pack and run before he was confronted. Police were called when the employer discovered some valuable items missing. There was no evidence that he ever came into contact with kids while on the job. .He was using his wife's clothes and bras which he would fill up with some materials to have people believe that he had breasts. His wife said she was informed of his plan. He has been charged with identity fraud, stealing personal property, and obtaining work by deception.

http://www.flavour360blog.com/2015/05/couple-discovers-female-maid-hired-8.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by alberto2k(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2015
Gay Alert! cry
Choi! see him face cry
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by Jadonaldson(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2015
@albert above u were lucky but next time I wuld b d first 2 comment thanks
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by kingstylo01(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2015
Na lie joor! Read the real gist:

when they hired the maid, the oga was very happy, jolificating because he thought he has gotten free socket to take charge his battery whenever madam isn't around, and moreover, he is tired with madam's charger! grin

Buh alas! One faithful day, when madam was not at home, he jejerly aproached the maid to sharpen his pencil with her sharpener, only to find out that that the maid got no sharpner, only a pencil like his!

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by GboyegaD(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2015
This is the height of deceit and can't be justified.
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by Nobody: 7:19am On May 21, 2015
Na Hustle grin
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by akunjohn(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2015
Dis story got me cracking sha,

See dat my guy face sef.....

Bt pple dey husstle anyhow sha.
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by randwise(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
kingstylo01:
Na lie joor! Read the real gist:

when they hired the maid, the oga was very happy, jolificating because he thought he has gotten free socket to take charge his battery whenever madam isn't around, and moreover, he is tired with madam's charger! grin

Buh alas! One faithful day, when madam was not at home, he jejerly aproached the maid to sharpen his pencil with her sharpener, only to find out that that the maid got no sharpner, only a pencil like his!

cheesy grin

Lol! Baba, shey you dey whine ni? cheesy
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by kingstylo01(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
randwise:

Lol! Baba, shey you dey whine ni? cheesy
grin Na joke i dey o! cheesy
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by Daniel058(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by gbaskiboy: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2015
The Male boss has nothing to complain about at first because he sees potential of taking advantage of the maid if the oga madam is not around.. grin grin grin
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by adedayourt(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2015
adonbilivit
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by kaypound(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
This is just weird....
This news sef....i just tire undecided
But how she manage the voice for 8 months.

so if i want to employ a nanny now...After doing normal tests such as pregnancy, HIV and tobbacolosis...i also have to check the bolokus if it is not a male i am employing....Na wa O

The hursle is real menh
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by IYADARA(f): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Couple Discovered Female Maid Hired 8 Months Ago Is A Man by Uwakuwak(f): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Things dey happen for this world, who connected him to them?

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian(Access Bank Staff) Demands Justice in Rwanda / Robbers Kill Pregnant Lawyer In Delta State (photo) / Nigerian Man And His Two Children Who Died In Fatal Car Crash In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.