Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (627090 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by RAPHAELISM: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
gandyluv:
please add me to the group..07033523675
Please, I will appreciate if you can add me on 08062341570. Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by och12(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2018
You can call their registrar for all the info you need- 08052946377.

meryl4merit:
Good afternoon, Please how much is the hostel and tuition fee for professional level?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by meryl4merit(f): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you so much.
och12:
You can call their registrar for all the info you need- 08052946377.

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Please add me to the group. 08160634194
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by grabAbargain: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Accountant at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Abuja

EXPIRING TODAY

The Accountant is responsible for assisting the Senior Accountant/Finance Manager with safeguarding the assets (financial and physical) of MSH and ultimately the U.S. Government or other donor against fraud, loss or misuse.

Specific Responsibilities
• Prepare payment vouchers
• Properly code all transactions
• Control and enter all expenses from the petty cash
• Payment of expenses, including per diem and transport to participants during activities in the field

Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of University Degree or HND in Accounting
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting
• Knowledge of US Government funded programs, regulations and requirements
• Experience or understanding of key aspects of accounting. Experience with U.S. government projects helpful, but not mandatory

Background Information
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health non profit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact.

Browse and apply for jobs on http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/
https://twitter.com/Plumejobs
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Scholar8200(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello folks, there is this website where lectures specifically treating ICAN past questions are stored (though can only be accessed after paying a monthly subscription of N 1500) If you are interested, kindly send me a PM

For busy bees like myself, you can listen to your study packs read to you by apps from either your phone(eReader Prestigio) or laptop (naturalreader). Hence with mind discipline, you can study while you work, travel etc
Pls the apps are free, just google!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2018
I want to register for Ican.. pls whats the process
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by jmanity: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Scholar8200:
Hello folks, there is this website where lectures specifically treating ICAN past questions are stored (though can only be accessed after paying a monthly subscription of N 1500) If you are interested, kindly send me a PM

For busy bees like myself, you can listen to your study packs read to you by apps from either your phone(eReader Prestigio) or laptop (naturalreader). Hence with mind discipline, you can study while you work, travel etc

Have sent you PM, no response yet...
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi all,

I just registered for ICAN and got a Slip from ICAN showing deposit slip number and serial number..etc

I logged in to ICAN pay direct and was shown my PIN and SNO, I then clicked on "Click or proceed to registration website " and clicked on "Application for professional registration", it took me into a login page where i inputed the PIN and SN; i get an error saying "Sorry the PIN or SERIAL NUMBER YOU ENTERED IS VALID"

Pls can anyone help
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by 1BB007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
I miss the tension on this thread sha..
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Bakare19: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
haibe:
Hi all,

I just registered for ICAN and got a Slip from ICAN showing deposit slip number and serial number..etc

I logged in to ICAN pay direct and was shown my PIN and SNO, I then clicked on "Click or proceed to registration website " and clicked on "Application for professional registration", it took me into a login page where i inputed the PIN and SN; i get an error saying "Sorry the PIN or SERIAL NUMBER YOU ENTERED IS VALID"

Pls can anyone help
I suggest you repeat the process. It could be a system error. The procedures and approach is the norm to be followed, and in so far you get the Pin and SNO correctly.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bakare19:
I suggest you repeat the process. It could be a system error. The procedures and approach is the norm to be followed, and in so far you get the Pin and SNO correctly.

Thanks.. someone told me i made an error, i paid 6k instead of 7k for professional exams. Do you know how i can rectify this. Can i just make the extra 1k payment

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Bakare19: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
haibe:

Thanks.. someone told me i made an error, i paid 6k instead of 7k for professional exams. Do you know how i can rectify this. Can i just make the extra 1k payment
Of course. Go ahead and make the complete payment. Then scan and email the both bank printouts(including the second you will be issued on your completion of the payment), while also explaining the situation and circumstance to this site - profilehelpdesk@ican.org.ng. You should be cleared within a week, ceteris paribus.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bakare19:
Of course. Go ahead and make the complete payment. Then scan and email the both bank printouts(including the second you will be issued on your completion of the payment), while also explaining the situation and circumstance to this site - profilehelpdesk@ican.org.ng. You should be cleared within a week, ceteris paribus.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Scholar8200(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
jmanity:

Have sent you PM, no response yet...
Good afternoon, sorry for the silence, I understand the site needs an upgrade and that at present, what is available is the CD format. I will let you know once the upgrade is done. Thank you.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Scholar8200(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bakare19:
Good afternoon, sorry for the silence, I understand the site needs an upgrade and that at present, what is available is the CD format. I will let you know once the upgrade is done. Thank you

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by nelsonose: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please were is ICAN district office located in Benin?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Olinga(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hi guys pls im new here. I am an engineering graduate and need to write in Nov.

I dont where to start from, can someone tell me the first step to take. Thank you
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Does anyone know when there will be syllabus change?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by grabAbargain: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Expiring Today!
Treasury / Accounts Officer at Ikeja Electric

Responsibilities

• Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level / undertaking level
• Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transaction
• Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.

Minimum qualifications
• This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
• Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development

For details and application link, visit http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/

Follow us on Twitter for new, confirmed vacancies
https://twitter.com/Plumejobs
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by adebayo6502: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pls, add me to the group, my whatsapp number is 08168339398
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by conehead2018: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bakare19:
please bros educate me on how do I write this ican beginners exam..when is it starting and how much do I need to register for the exams..thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Bakare19: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
conehead2018:
please bros educate me on how do I write this ican beginners exam..when is it starting and how much do I need to register for the exams..thanks
Hello.

Similar questions and answers are posed in the previous page, 93 and many other pages of the thread. I strongly urge you to go through them.

Exams are written just two times/diets in a year - that's, May and November. You could start any time you so desire. The crux here is factoring which time/diet of the year you are intending to start your journey on. This will assist you in planning your registration and the eventual application for the exams. I wish you the very best ahead.

3 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Wised(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
I'm in need of ican pack for skill level. I reside in Kano if you want to sell kindly pm
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by amadex(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pls i need ican study pack also Skills... I reside in Ibadan. pls wia can i get
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sweetilicious(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Scholar8200:

Am so interested.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sweetilicious(f): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
haibe:
I want to register for Ican.. pls whats the process
What is your qualification?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by haibe(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
sweetilicious:
What is your qualification?

Acca.. I paid the registration fee already. I was told that i will need to send a physical copy of my credentials to the Ican office and I'm just wondering why i cannot send a soft copy instead
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by conehead2018: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bakare19:
Hello.

Similar questions and answers are posed in the previous page, 93 and many other pages of the thread. I strongly urge you to go through them.

Exams are written just two times/diets in a year - that's, May and November. You could start any time you so desire. The crux here is factoring which time/diet of the year you are intending to start your journey on. This will assist you in planning your registration and the eventual application for the exams. I wish you the very best ahead.
remain blessed.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Toppiano(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2018
I qualified last diet but cannot afford the induction right now because man's broke.

Does anyone know if I can do induction later maybe in November?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Toppiano:
I qualified last diet but cannot afford the induction right now because man's broke.

Does anyone know if I can do induction later maybe in November?

u can pay for it next year nw.
it's once in a year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (177) (Reply)

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.